Lightining Audio 12" Subwoofer and Wiring, KDR480 JVC CD USB AM FM Car Stereo
JVC KD-R480 Single DIN In-Dash CD/AM/FM/USB/AUX Car Stereo Receiver
.JVC's KD-R480 CD receiver includes a USB port to enable you to connect your iPhone® or Android™ so you can enjoy your favorite tunes. JVC rounds out this simple car stereo with a robust equalizer, preamp outputs for adding an amplifier, and a wireless remote for backseat control freaks.
Connect your Android or iPhone to the KD-R480 front-panel USB input, and you can control your music and charge your phone. iPhone users can even control and enjoy the playlists they've created on Pandora® and iHeartRadio®.
The USB port also enables you to connect a flash drive filled with MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC music files for hours of listening pleasure. The front auxiliary input provides a connection if you want to hook up a portable high-res audio player. And if you want to take a step back to yesteryear, pop in a CD or tune in your favorite local AM and FM stations
- Power Rating: Peak: 200 watts / RMS: 88 watts Total
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate.
- CD, MP3/WMA/WAV Playback.
- Plays MP3/WMA/WAV/FLAC Playback via USB.
- CD text information display.
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album).
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets.
- Digital Track Expander.
- Digital Processing Tuner with RBDS and Radio Timer.
- Music audio playback for Android, Free JVC Music Play App required.
- Supports Android OS 4.1 and above.
- Front USB Input with 1A Charging.
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 12 preset EQ + 3 DRVN.
- Low-Pass Filter with Subwoofer Level Control.
- 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input.
- 1 Sets of 2.5V preamp outputs (rear/subwoofer).
- Remote control included.
UPC Code 046838075063
Lightning Audio By Rockford Fosgate L0-S412 LA-Zero 12-Inch 4 OHM Single Voice Coil Subwoofer, Set of 1
The Lightning Audio by Rockford Fosgate LA-ZERO 12" subwoofer is a 4-ohm single voice coil design optimized for sealed enclosures. The subwoofer has a low resonant frequency and high excursion capability for low bass response. Power handling is rated at 150 Watts RMS and 300 Watts Max.
- High modulus closed conical polypropylene cone and dustcap assembly geometry.
- Tear and fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider.
- High density compressed half-roll sealed poly-foam surround.
- High temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex insulating reinforcement collar.
- Optimized motor magnetics with exteneded pole and bumped backplate.
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain "stitched on" flexible lead wire design.
- Multi-point high-temp/high-strength neck joint bonding technique.
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound bend frame geometry.
- Semi-flexible PVC removable protective motor cover.
- Custom insulated/isolated compression input terminal assembly.
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique.
- Size: 12"
- Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm.
- Power Handling: 150 Watts RMS - 300 Watts Max.
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.00"Motor Size: 56.90 oz.
- Speaker Connector: Spring Loaded Terminals.
- SPL (1w/1m): 84 dB.
- Woofer Displacement: 0.06 cu. ft. (1.61 Liters)
- Cutout Diameter: 11.14" (283 mm)
- Mounting Depth: 5.83" (148 mm)
- Recommended Sealed Enclosure: 0.80 cu. ft. (22.7 liters)
- Recommended Vented Enclosure: 1.80 cu. ft. (51 liters)
- Tuning Frequency (vented): 36Hz (1) 4" x 14.5"
UPC Code 712660343839
Enrock Audio 18 AWG Gauge 50 Feet Speaker Wire Cable - CCA Copper Clad Aluminum - For Car & Home Theater Speakers Sytems Installation
EnrockBasic 18-Gauge Speaker Wire
This 18-gauge speaker wire from EnrockBasics lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers.
One side of the wire is marked with a white line, making it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity and get your audio system set up properly
Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- 50 Feet of 18-gauge speaker wire.
- Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier.
- The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- One side of the wire is marked with a white line, making it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity and get your audio system set up properly.
UPC Code 799861388227