New Pair Of Polk Audio MM651UM 6.5" Ultra Motorcycle Marine Boat 2-Way Speaker System 200W Max
Introducing the new Mobile Monitor (MM) Series high performance loudspeaker systems, the next generation in mobile loudspeaker design. The MM Series features 18 new models, including 3 Ultra Marine designs, to fit virtually any application on land and water. The MM Series is composed of 6 full range systems, 3 component packages and 9 subwoofers. As a result of 3 years of Polk research and development, the new MM systems have been designed to offer unparalleled sound quality with exceptional fit to meet virtually any application. Borrowing technology from our flagship SR Series, the MM Series offers exceptional value for the price. Through the use of high-tech carbon composite baskets, powerful Neodymium motor structures using oversized voice coils, and state-of-the-art woven glass composite cones, we offer high-end audio performance normally found only in the most expensive loudspeaker systems. In addition, these space age materials offer weight savings that can mean higher performance for your car or boat. The marine environment presents a special challenge. Salt water, high humidity, wide temperature range and relentless pounding from the sun take a toll on speakers. While any of the other MM Series may be used for marine applications, 3 new dedicated Ultra Marine models have been created for your watercraft needs. Designed and styled specifically for use in the marine environment, they are not just car speakers painted white. Ultra Marine speakers match the contemporary look found on watercraft.
- 6-1/2 inch Car audio 2-way Ultra Marine speakers (Pair)
- Model: MM651UM Ultra Marine MM series
- RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- Peak: 400 watts per pair / 200 watts each
- Frequency response: 40 - 25000 Hz
- Impedance: 4-ohms
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- 1-3/8" (30mm) Large diameter voice coil
- Neodymium magnet structure
- Stainless steel heavy duty input terminals and mounting hardware
- Salt, fog and UV Resistant
- Woven glass composite cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 1" Soft dome weather resistant dynamic balance tweeter
- Completely sealed speakers for marine use
- Built-on grille
- Sealed crossover assembly is built into the back of the magnet
- Klippel distortion analyzer
- Top mount depth: 2-5/8"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-1/16 x 5-1/16
- Bottom-mount Depth : 2-7/8"