New Kenwood KMR-D765BT Marine Boat Yacht Outdoor CD MP3 USB AUX Bluetooth AM/FM Radio Receiver
Anchor your boating experience to the next level with Kenwoods KMR-D765BT. Outdoor Electronics has to give more than look sharp and provide good sound. It is important for it to be properly built so that it stands up to rough outdoor weather. It’s built to withstand the harsh surroundings you come across at sea, with a conformal-coated circuit board that locks out the moisture and protects the unit from the environment. The KMR-D765BT offers plenty of musical sources, useful features, and sufficient sound to break up the noise of the wind and waves.
The upgrade Kenwood unit comes with built in Bluetooth which gives you the added ease of hands free calling as well as wireless music streaming to your boat. With AptX technology it allows you to stream your music without sacrificing sound quality. It will automatically pair your iPhone or Android devices. Take your favorite stations with you by connecting to your preferred apps like iHeart Radio or Pandora.
The convenient front panel USB input gives you more than just plugging in a thumb drive. You can connect a compatible phone and enjoy your saved tunes from your phone in a variety of ways. New! Android Open Accessory Protocol (AOA) allows connection and control of Android phone based content.
To make it easy to see what’s playing you have a 1.5 line LCD display. Kenwood offers an option of adding multiple wired remotes (sold separately) so that you can keep the stereo installed below deck and control it at your convenience.
Kenwood added multiple listening options to suite everyone needs. You can load a CD full of MP3 or WMA files for additional tunes. The CD slot has a sleek CD door Cover to keep your unit looking neat. In addition you have a thumb drive as well as an AUX input in the front to connect any other device. The unit is SiriusXM ready (subscription required) so you can bring your favorite channels with you even when you’re offshore. The receiver has three sets of preamp outputs come in handy if you want to add amps and subs to your boat.
- General Features:
- marine CD receiver with built-in Bluetooth
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- AptX technology delivers CD-quality Bluetooth audio from compatible devices
- Android Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you control phone-based content
- plays USB media loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and FLAC files
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files
- stream Internet radio from Pandora, iHeart Radio, and more
- Music Control app enables playback of music files over USB from Android devices
- variable-color illumination
- 1.5 line LCD display with white default setting
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- Marine-specific Features:
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- durable CD slot cover and covers for USB and AUX inputs
- view menu in English or Spanish
- Audio Features:
- Drive EQ improves sound to compensate for exterior noise
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- 13-band EQ
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- Dual phone capable
- iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- Android Open Accessory protocol works with cables or Bluetooth
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front and rear USB inputs, front AUX input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- Other Features and Specs:
- removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- works with optional Remotes RC55MR or RC35MR remotes
UPC Code 019048213525