4 Marine 6.5" 100W Speakers, Kicker Bluetooth Gauge Radio, Speaker Wire, Antenna
Kicker KMC2 Gauge Mount Media Center Marine Grade Receiver
Kicker's compact KMC2 digital media receiver packs a lot of performance
into an easy-to-install package. If you're tired of settling for sub-par
sound in your small boat or powersports vehicle, this gauge-mount
receiver is a great solution.
This receiver fits into a standard gauge opening, so it's a great pick
when you want a lot of sound, but don't have a lot of space to work
with. It's tough, versatile, and IPX6 weather-resistant, so go ahead and
jump that wave or splash through that mudhole.
Built-in Bluetooth® to stream music from your smartphone or other
Bluetooth-enabled device. If you want to enjoy your own weekend
playlist, you can plug a music player into the rear aux input or pop a
thumb drive into the rear USB port.
- Weather-Resistant AM/FM Receiver with Bluetooth to play or stream your tunes
- Power Per Channel: 18 Watts RMS / 50 Watts Peak
- Large Sunlight-Readable LCD Screen for easy viewing
- Large Buttons provide easy control, even in rough seas or terrain
- Charging 1.158 Input With Thumb-Drive Playback
- IPX6 Certified to withstand rain or washdowns
- Four-Channel Speaker Output (50x4) for plenty of volume - even with the motor running
- Front And Rear Full-Range RCA Outputs to add plenty of amp power
- Rear USB input, AUX input.
- Fits 3-5/8' Gauge Hole
- Mounting Depth: 2-55/64”
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 3-5/8"
- Outside Diameter: 4-29/64”
- Fuse: 10 Amps
- Works with PXIRCX Wired Remote Control to change your tunes from anywhere
UPC Code 713034078609
Kenwoo dKFC-1633MRW 6.5-Inch 100 Watt Max power 2-Way Marine Speaker (pair) (x2)
Kenwood KFC-1633MRW Ride your waves with the marine speakers onboard and enjoy high-quality, trouble-free tunes this season, and for years to come.
The Kenwood KFC-1633MRW is a pair of 6-1/2” 2-way 4 ohm Marine boat speakers that pump out a peak power rating of 100 watts each. The woofer is a waterproof injection molded polypropylene cone equipped with rubber surrounds and has a 1” balanced dome tweeter mounted on top of it.
The sharp polypropylene woofer structures a water-resistant design, while the balanced-dome tweeter is assembled into the solid white grille for an extra degree of splash protection and durability.
- Power Rating: 100W Max, 20 Watt RMS.
- Water resistant cone.
- Full-range Speaker.
- Polypropylene Injection Cone Woofer.
- Balanced Dome Tweeter.
- Impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Sensitivity: 84 dB.
- Frequency Response: 65-20,000 Hz.
- 8 Oz magnet.
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/4".
UPC Code 019048182951
Enrock Marine Grade Spool of 50 Foot 16-Gauge Tinned Speaker Wire - Connects to A/V Receiver and Amplifier - Flexible PVC Tin Copper Plated OFC Wire Ideal For Boat
Enrocks's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.
This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss.
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple.
Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy
to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901
New Enrock Rubber Mast Marine Boat Yacht AM/FM Radio Antenna - White
The Enrock 20W AM/FM Antenna includes a flexible mast for durability, along with a 180 swivel base for increased mounting options. It is corrosion resistant and includes 45 inch cable. Flexible mast. Angled mounting options allow you to install the 20W antenna in the most convenient locations. Corrosion resistant for the marine environment.
- White color
- Marine AM/FM antenna
- Flexible Mast AM/FM Marine Antenna
- 180 degrees Swivel base for maximum mobility and 45 inch cable
- Designed for marine use only
- Angled mounting options allow installation of the antenna in the most convenient locations
- Corrosion resistant for the marine environment
UPC Code 799861390336