Pyle PEPF30 Studio Microphone Wind Screen with Adjustable Gooseneck
The Pyle PEPF30 Microphone Pop Screen is an effective studio tool for vocal filtration. It effectively softens explosive 'p' and 'b' consonants from your voice and controls unwanted breath noise. To use, simply attach the clamp to your mic stand and position the pop screen anywhere from 2'' to 8'' from your microphone. It features a flexible gooseneck that easily adjusts to where you need it. The screen absorbs your voice and should be positioned between your mouth and the mic. You will need to experiment with the distance placement for optimum results. The pop screen attaches with a universal clamp-style knob that can easily mount and un-mount for quick setup. Perfect for a wide range of studio and recording applications.
- Helps Achieve Optimal Sound Performance
- Improves Vocal Recording Sound
- Versatile Studio Voice Equipment Tool
- Flexible Goosenecks Adjusts for Exact Placement
- Easily Adjustable
- 4-Layer Mesh Screen Filtration
- Helps Reduce and Eliminate Unwanted Noise
- Non-Damaging Clamp-Style Fastening Mount
- Quickly Mounts and Un-Mounts
- For Professional or Beginner Applications
- Perfect for Studio Use, Podcast, Recording, Announcing, Broadcasting, etc.
- Gooseneck Length: 16'' inches (40cm)
- Filter Diameter: 6.3'' inches
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 0.69 lbs.