PMX-5 Marine Oversized 2.7" DIN Receiver, 4x Kicker 6.5" LED Speakers, Antenna
Rockford Fosgate PMX-5 Punch Marine Oversized 2.7" DIN AM/FM Bluetooth Stereo Receiver
The PMX-5 features a 2.7"full color TFT display for optimum viewing - even in full sun - that is optically wet bonded to prevent any dust or moisture penetration. It is IPX6 rated and uses a water resistant rotary encoder knob with white LED button illumination and front mounted sub level controls. Additionally, with features such as SiriusXM and Pandora capabilities, Bluetooth audio steaming with album art support for Apple and Android products and true 2 zone/ 2 source control, this unit becomes a true command center of any system.
The PMX-5 digital media receiver is designed for marine and motorsports systems.
- General Features:
- Power Output:
-4 ohms: 25 watts x 4 channel
-2 ohms: 50 watts x 4 channel
- 2.7" full color display w/ auto dimming backlightning
- ISO8846/SAE J1171 Ignition Protection Certified
- Stainless Steel Rear Chassis
- Steering Wheel Control Interface Compatible
- Pandora Internet Radio
- A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth Wireless Streaming
- FCC, CE, IC, and C-Tick Certified
- Multi Region Radio Frequencies
- Low Voltage Warning Alert
- AUX and USB Inputs with USB Charging
- On Board Punch EQ Control
- Independent Subwoofer Level Control
- Selectable HP / LP / AP Crossovers with Selectable Slope 12 / 24 dB/Oct
- IPX6 Marine Grade
- 7-Band Graphic EQ
- AM / FM / WB Tuner
- Zone Control: 2 Zone / 2 Source (F/R/S + F)
UPC Code 780687344689
Kicker 43KM654LCW 6.5 Inch KM-Series LED Marine Boat Coaxial Speakers (x2)
The Kicker 43-KMW654LCW 6.5" marine speakers are designed specifically for boats and the outdoors with a MAX power of 195 watts and a RMS power of 65 watts. Equipped with removable multi-color LED accent lighting that can be changed to fit your mood or craft. The bold, stylish design comes packaged with easy-to-match charcoal or white grilles for a customized look that includes a smart, integrated moisture-draining system.
- 65 Watt RMS Power
- Multi-color LEDs (Includes basic colors of Red, Blue, Green, Purple)
- Moisture-draining System
- Charcoal and White Grilles included
- Polypropylene midwoofer
- Rubber surround
- 3/4" titanium dome tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Frequency Response: 35-21,000 Hz
- Top-mount Depth: 2-7/8"
- Cutout dimensions: 5-1/8"
The LED function will only work with the KMLC remote. The remote gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.
UPC Code 713034079651
Enrock EKMR1 Marine Audio Universal Wired AM/FM Radio Antenna - 22" Braided Cable - Weather Resistant - Corrosion Resistant Soft Flexible Hideaway Cable - Provides Excellent Radio Reception (Black)
This rugged Enrock EKMR1 marine soft wire universal antenna gives you performance, durability and plenty of placement options. The flexible wire makes it the perfect hideaway antenna, while the corrosion-resistant rubber exterior confirms that it will stand up to salt and spray. The 22inch long flexible wire will make mounting it a breeze. Weather Resistant AM/FM Marine Antenna Provides excellent Radio reception 22" Braided Cable
UPC Code 799861388630
Enrock 50 Feet 14 AWG Gauge Marine Grade Speaker Wire Cable - Tinned Copper Plated OFC - Flexible Insulation Corrosion Resistant Jacket
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple, high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion and the added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection. Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black! Get long lasting performance from a quality made boat cable designed to last.
100% Oxygen Free Marine Grade, Tinned Cooper, Fine Strand Speaker Wire, White Flexible PVC Jacket Makes it ideal for any Marine Speaker System Installation.
- 50 foot section of 14 gauge Blue Wire.
- Marine White Copper Tinned.
- The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undisturbed signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier.
UPC Code 728120452881