Kenwood 120W 13/16" Component Tweeter, 5.25"320W Car Speakers, 50FT Speaker Wire
Kenwood's KFC-ST01 balanced dome tweeters can make a big improvement in your system's soundstage. The balanced dome design offers wide dispersion for excellent imaging, and this 1" polyetherimide tweeter can handle up to 40 watts RMS. Kenwood includes in-line high-pass filters that maintain the high-efficiency, low-distortion output. Install these tweeters in a good spot, and you'll hear your system come alive with new details.
- 1" KFC Series Car Tweeters
- Power Handling: Peak: 160 watts / RMS: 80 watts per pair.
- 1" Polyetherimide (PEI) Dome tweeter construction
- 4 ohms impedance
- In-line crossover capacitor removes damaging frequencies
- Angled surface mountable with included hardware
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Bottom diameter: 1-7/8"
- Frequency response: 5,000-25,000 Hz
UPC Code 019048198556
The KFC-1395PS 5-1/4" 3-way speakers feature a water-resistant paper cone with a new radial rib pattern, which increases speaker strength and delivers more responsive bass. The addition of a rubber surround ensures a new level of overall durability.
Kenwood's Performance Series speakers employ a multi-driver design to give you articulate lows, clean vocals, and startling highs. Kenwood has incorporated the latest technology into these speakers, so you'll get the biggest sonic bang for your buck.
- Power Handling: Peak: 320 watts / RMS: 40 watts
- 5-1/4" paper cone
- 1-3/16" paper cone tweeter
- 1/2" ceramic super tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 110-1,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85dB
- Top-mount Depth: 1-13/16"
UPC Code 019048206275
EnrockAudio 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
This 16-gague speaker wire with spool from EnrockBasics lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers.
One side of the wire is marked with a white line, making it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity and get your audio system set up properly
Easy to Use
The EnrockAudio 16-gauge Speaker Wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 799861390381