6x9" Kenwood 125W Flush Mount Coaxial Speakers, 6.5" Speakers, 50FT Speaker Wire
The Kenwood KFC-1665S 6.5" 2-way car coaxial speakers can handle 300 watts of MAX power per pair and 30 watt of RMS power per pair. They feature a 1" balance dome tweeter with a 6.5" PP cone. Also, the steel black basket reduces noise cancellation to help you achieve superior sound. The Kenwood KFC-1665S makes for a great option when upgrading from your factory speakers
- 6.5" Sport Series 2-Way Flush Mount Car Speakers
- Power Handling: Peak: 300 watts / RMS: 30 watts
- 6-1/2" polypropylene cone
- 1" balanced dome tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 35-22,000 Hz
- Top-mount Depth: 1-3/4"
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Polypropylene woofer with treated cloth suround
- Grilles included
UPC Code 019048204998
Kenwood's Performance Series KFC-6995PS 6"x9" speakers employ a 5-way design to give you articulate lows, clean vocals, and startling highs, thanks to a division of labor between a 2-3/4" paper cone midrange driver, a balanced-dome tweeter, and two smaller supertweeters. This arrangement allows these speakers to handle up to 125 watts RMS, which is some serious power handling for a speaker in the price range.
These 6"x9" speakers feature a water-resistant paper cone woofer with a new radial rib pattern, which increases speaker strength and delivers more responsive bass. The addition of a rubber surround ensures a new level of overall durability
- Power Handling: Peak: 1300 watts / RMS: 250 per pair
- 6 x 9" paper cone
- 2-3/4" paper cone mid-range
- 1/2" PET balanced dome tweeter
- 1/2" PET dome super tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 60-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Top-mount Depth: 3-1/16"
UPC Code 019048206336
EnrockAudio 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
This 16-gague speaker wire with spool from EnrockBasics lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers.
One side of the wire is marked with a white line, making it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity and get your audio system set up properly
Easy to Use
The EnrockAudio 16-gauge Speaker Wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 799861390381