2014 and Up Harley Audio Package - Kenwood KMRM315BT Marine Stereo Receiver Bund
The 2017 Kenwood KMR-M318BT digital media receiver enables you to stream music from your phone, iPod or other portable gadget when you’re out at sea. Moreover, you can control your playlist through your phone and sound settings using Kenwood’s Remote App. The receiver is multipurpose for use on a boat or any outdoor vessel. The receiver is built to handle the harsh outdoor conditions. It sports a conformal coating that retains the moisture out of the internal circuits as well as, a double cover on the USB and AUX inputs on the front panel. The small frame is a perfect fit for installing it in the tightest of spaces as in ATV’s, side-by-side, golf carts etc. Don’t let the size fool you, this receiver is packed with functions.
The KMR-M318BT incorporates with your latest gear. Simply plug your player, iPod or iPhone, into the front-panel USB input to access your playlists. Specific ‘search’ and ‘return’ buttons, as well as AppMode, Alphabet, Percentage Skip, and Related Search, help you get to your favorite tracks fast.
Android users can connect and control their phone using the front USB port or the receivers’ built-in Bluetooth function with aptX. You’ll have access to enjoy the apps you like with superior sound and take control of search and playback features. Take advantage of the hands-free Bluetooth calling, a feature everyone enjoys.
When you don’t feel like using your phone for music you can still ride the waves with additional musical sources. Plug a thumb drive or connect any other device into the handy front-panel AUX input. The receiver can play MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC files. Its bright variable-color 1.5-line LCD display gives you a clear view of what song is playing or channel information.
You can choose to install your receiver under deck away from outdoor elements and wire up to three Kenwood marine remotes around your boat or vessel. For satellite radio fans, add a SiriusXM tuner (subscription required) to have your favorite music, sports, and talk even when you’re off shore. The KMRM318BT features three sets of preamp outputs to keep your options open and system ready if you choose to add an amplifier to your setup.
- Built-in MOSFET Amplifier (22watts RMS/ 50 peak x 4 channels)
- Marine Digital Media Receiver (does not play CDs)
- Plays MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and FLAC music files
- Conformal-Coated PCB Circuit Board
- Covered USB and AUX inputs
- Built-in Bluetooth with aptX
- Control your Music with Kenwood’s Remote App
- Variable- Color Illumination
- 1.5 Line LCD Display
- Rear-Wired Bluetooth Microphone Included
- Pandora/iHeart Radio app-ready
- Android Rapid-Charge
- Connect two phones at once
- IPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- Android Open Accessory Protocol works with cables or Bluetooth
- Drive EQ improves sound
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- 13-band EQ
- Low-Pass Filter and Sub Level Control
- Speaker Setting Function for different size and types of speakers
- Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- 6-channel Preamp Outputs (2.5Volt Front, rear, sub)
- Wire up to three Kenwood marine remotes
- Removable theft Deterrent Faceplate
- English or Spanish Language Display
UPC Code 0019048217394
KICKER PS speakers are designed by bike riders and powersports enthusiasts. Designed specifically to sound good and last through every kind of weather, these drivers are the perfect solution for motorcycles, ATV’s.it is built to sound great even through a helmet,
Thanks to a weatherproof, lightweight design these speakers deliver clean, crisp sound, even through wind and motor noise. Add a PXA amplifier for a complete system, meant for rough roads, and rougher trails.
- Power Handling: Peak: 240 watts - RMS: 120 watts per pair.
- Recommended power range: 10 - 60 watts RMS per channel.
- Fit Harley-Davidson and Victory motorcycles.
- 3/4" Neo-titanium bridge-mounted Dome tweeters.
- Weatherproof speakers.
- Neodymium Magnet.
- Top-mount Depth: 2".
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-1/16".
- 4 ohms impedance.
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity: 92.5dB.
UPC Code 713034076957
When you ride a Harley, you want the best. That means you need to replace the radio with an aftermarket receiver for the finest sound and the latest features.
This Harley-Davidson fairing kit allows you to install an aftermarket head unit in your Street Glide or Road Glide whilst maintaining the original look of the Harley.
The Scosche kit allows you to change the radio in select 2014 and up Harley-Davidson models with a minimum of hassle.
- Item Includes:
- ISO DIN
- 16 Gauge Steel Mounting Brackets
- ISO Side Mounting
- OEM Exterior-Grade ASA Plastic Material for Enhanced Durability
UPC Code 033991056329
The HDSWC2 handle bar control interface allows you to connect an aftermarket stereo to your Harley-Davidson while keeping the full functionality of your factory handle bar controls.
- Compatible With The Following Harley Davidson Modles:
- FLHX (Street Glide) 2014-Up
- FLHT (Electra Glide) 2014-Up
UPC Code 033991054219
This rugged Enrock EKMR1 marine soft wire universal antenna gives you performance, durability and plenty of placement options. The flexible wire makes it the perfect hideaway antenna, while the corrosion-resistant rubber exterior confirms that it will stand up to salt and spray. The 22inch long flexible wire will make mounting it a breeze.
UPC Code 799861388630