Dual built the AM425BT 240 Watt marine CD Receiver rugged so that it can withstand the harsh surroundings you come across at sea. The AM425BT offers plenty of musical sources, useful features and sufficient sound to break up the noise of the wind and waves.
This resourceful CD receiver features direct USB control for iPod and iPhone devices, and built-in Bluetooth Wireless Technology for hands-free calling, audio streaming and player control. You will most definitely make use of Duals motion control sensor which uses simple hand gestures to control the radios most commonly used functions such as play/pause, volume up/down, and track forward/backwards.
The music options are endless. Aside from playing your store-bought and recordable CDs on the Dual unit you can also enjoy your own discs you've filled with MP3 or WMA files. For an even bigger selection you can take advantage of the handy front-panel auxiliary input or USB port to hook up your iPhone or any other portable gadgets so that you can enjoy your preferred tunes while out at sea. You can also take advantage of the practical USB and Auxiliary input on the front suitable for operating USB thumb drives. As well as connect to Pandora Internet Radio for your soundtracks.
- 240 Watts Peak Power (60W x 4 Channels)
- RMS Power Output: 18 Watts x 4 Channels
- AM/FM Tuner (FM 18 presets/AM 12 presets)
- Detachable front panel
- 1 Pair Preamp RCA Outputs
- 5 Preset Equalizer Curves (pop/jazz/rock/beat/classic)
- 3.7” Wide LCD 10 Character display
- Wireless Remote
- Built in Bluetooth for hands free calling
- Direct USB Control for iPod/iPhone
- Charges iPod/iPhone while connected
- Supports Pandora Internet Radio
- Front Panel 3.5m AUX Input
- Front Panel USB Input