CMD8 Marine Receiver, 2 x 8.8" 2-Way Speakers, Tuner Kit, Antenna, Speaker Wire
This model is engineered to withstand salt water and fog for worry-free use in marine environments. Take your entertainment offshore with confidence. The same Pandora stations you enjoy at home are now road worthy. Give your "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" and listen to more of your faves. Just connect your iPhone/iPod touch and open up the possibilities. The front panel design provides water resistance and durability. A simple press of a button and the front panel flips down to access the CD Slot. Now you can enjoy the CD, MP3 and WMA Music on your CD with rich and enhanced sound quality. Using your iPhone and iPod on your boat just got more convenient. Control of USB-connected iPhone and iPod via optional Wired Remote Control MW4 possible.
- Watertight Face (IPX5)
- AM/FM Global Tuner
- Positive LCD (TN White color) for optimum viewing outdoors
- 2 line segmented display
- Pandora internet radio ready via iPhone USB
- Marine wired remote control ready (MW1/MW2/MW4)
- Rear USB (1.0m)/AUX with water resistant cap
- 4 Channel RCA outputs with water resistant caps
- 45 Watts x 4 MOSFET Amplifier
- 3 Band Parametric Beat EQ
- Low consumption mode when power off
- Humi Seal Conformal Coated PCB
- ASTM D4329 UV and B117 Salt Fog Tested
- I/R Remote controller optional
- Long memory with EEPROM
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio ready (SXV200/SXV300)
UPC Code 729218019986
8.8" 2-way Marine Speakers. Ferric Oxide Magnets. Meets or Exceeds ASTM B117 (Salt Fog Exposure). Meets or Exceeds ASTM D4329 (UV Exposure). Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included.
- 200 Watts Maximum Power Handling, 90 Watts RMS
- 8.8-inch Mica-Injection Polypropylene Woofer Cone
- Santoprene Rubber Surround
- 1” Aluminum Dome Tweeter with Rubber Insulated Tinsel Leads
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM D4329 (UV Exposure)
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM B117 (Salt and Fog Exposure)
- ASA Plastic Speaker Basket
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Integrated Water Drainage Channel and Rubber Mounting Gasket
- Ferric Oxide Magnet
- Integrated Magnetic Shielded Speaker Basket
- High Impact LG Plastic Grilles
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included
- Gold Plated Speaker Terminals
- Sold in Pairs
- Mounting Hole Requirement: 7.38-inches
- Mounting Depth: 5.18-inches
UPC Code 729218021491
Looking to switch to Satellite Radio, now is the time. The SiriusXM connect Vehicle Tuner comes with a three months of service free*. This tuner is easy to use and can give any SiriusXM Ready car stereo crystal clear reception. It is so easy to install you will be setup and ready to go in no time; so you never miss a beat. It comes with a magnetic antenna mount, SiriusXM connect Vehicle Tuner, and an installation guide. This tuner is compatible with many different professional car stereo brands like, Advent, Alpine, Car show, Clarion, Dual, Fusion, Garmin, Jensen, Jensen Heavy Duty, Jensen Marine, JVC, Kenwood, Magnadyne, Panasonic, Pioneer, Polk, Rockford Fosgate, Rosen, Sony, West Marine, and Xite Solutions. See above pictures for a complete list of compatible stereo models. *See complete details on the SiriusXM website.
UPC Code 884720013164
The Enrock 20W AM/FM Antenna includes a flexible mast for durability, along with a 180 swivel base for increased mounting options. It is corrosion resistant and includes 45 inch cable. Flexible mast. Angled mounting options allow you to install the 20W antenna in the most convenient locations. Corrosion resistant for the marine environment.
- White color
- Marine AM/FM antenna
- Flexible Mast AM/FM Marine Antenna
- 180 degrees Swivel base for maximum mobility and 45 inch cable
- Designed for marine use only
- Angled mounting options allow installation of the antenna in the most convenient locations
- Corrosion resistant for the marine environment
UPC Code 799861390336
Enrocks's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.
This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss.
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple.
Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901