Bluetooth CD Kenwood Radio, FLHX Harley Install Kit, Antenna, Amp, Speakers/Set
Kenwood’s KMR-D368BT marine CD receiver is packed with features to enjoy your favorite tunes.
The KMR-D368BT offers an abundance of musical sources, will streamline with the latest gear and sufficient sound to break up the noise of the wind and waves. The conformal-coated circuit board locks out the moisture and protects the unit from the environment and the openings are designed to keep salt and spray out of the player and ports. Glare is a concern on many boats, so this Kenwood's display is super bright, for easier viewing. Adjust the colors and background so that it works with your vessels design.
The convenient front panel USB input provides access to your playlists. Plugging in your iPod or iPhone will enable an abundance of functions. Button specifics like ‘search’ and ‘return’, plus useful tools like AppMode, Alphabet, Percentage Skip, and Related Search, help you get to your music faster. For Siri-equipped iPhones you can have full Siri Eyes Free control. In addition you can utilize the Kenwood Remote App to navigate your tunes right from your phone.
Android™ Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you connect and control the music on your Android phone through the front USB port or the receiver's built-in Bluetooth®. You can run the apps you like and apply a variety of search and playback features. Hands-free calling is another Bluetooth advantage, not to mention the capability of pairing two phones at once. And, thanks to the Android rapid-charge feature, you won't have to worry about your phone's battery running down.
Kenwood added multiple listening options aside from your using your phone. You can load a CD in the tray, plug a thumb drive or any other device connected to the front-panel aux input. You can play a selection of file formats including FLAC files or you can stream your selected tunes on iHeart Radio and Pandora App. The variable-color 1.5 line LCD display enables an easy read of song titles and channel information.
If you’re a satellite radio fan, add a SiriusXM tuner (subscription required) to the KMRD368BT and enjoy music, sports and talk while you’re far from shore. The receiver boasts three sets of preamp outputs, so you can always pile on an amplifier to your system. Kenwood offers the option of adding up to six Kenwood marine wired remotes so that you can keep the stereo installed below deck and control it at your convenience.
- Power Output: Peak: 200 watts / RMS: 68 watt.
- Theft Deterrent Faceplate (TDF)
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- RBDS with Radio Text
- CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 13-band graphic equalizer with selectable tone curves
- 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile
- SPP: Serial Port Profile
- Dual Phone Connection
- Wireless Music Browsing
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready
- Steering Wheel Control Ready
UPC Code 019048217066
Kenwood KFC-1633MRW Ride your waves with the marine speakers onboard and enjoy high-quality, trouble-free tunes this season, and for years to come.
The Kenwood KFC-1633MRW is a pair of 6-1/2” 2-way 4 ohm Marine boat speakers that pump out a peak power rating of 100 watts each. The woofer is a waterproof injection molded polypropylene cone equipped with rubber surrounds and has a 1” balanced dome tweeter mounted on top of it.
The sharp polypropylene woofer structures a water-resistant design, while the balanced-dome tweeter is assembled into the solid white grille for an extra degree of splash protection and durability.
- Power Rating: 100W Max, 20 Watt RMS.
- Water resistant cone.
- Full-range Speaker.
- Polypropylene Injection Cone Woofer.
- Balanced Dome Tweeter.
- Impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Sensitivity: 84 dB.
- Frequency Response: 65-20,000 Hz.
- 8 Oz magnet.
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/4".
UPC Code 019048182951
Custom spacer designed for installation of 6-1/2 to 6-3/4 inch aftermarket speakers and works with all varieties of speakers including component drivers.
- 6-1/2" - 6-3/4" Speaker Adapter Plate
- For 1998-2013 Harley Davidson Touring vehicles
- Designed and manufactured with precision tolerances
- Gapless fit between the speaker and the kit
- Painted to match factory color
- Factory matched texture style
- High-grade ABS plastic construction
- Color: Black
- 1998 - 2013 Electra Glide with Fairing
- 1998 - 2013 Road Glide with Fairing
- 2006 - 2013 Street Glide with Fairing
UPC Code 086429288472
The Metra 99-9600 will create a smooth transition. This kit is designed with high quality automotive grade ABS plastic to match the texture of your factory dash. The Metra 99-9600 contains the trim for a single ISO DIN stereo. The trim has a rubber trim gasket to fight moisture and vibration. The kit also contains a wire harness as well as it’s pre-wired for the ASWC-1 Handlebar/Steering Wheel Control Interface (ASWC-1 sold separately)
DOES NOT MOUNT WITH RADIO SLEEVE, MUST BE REAR LOADED AND USE THE PROVIDED BRACKETS (ISO-MOUNTING ONLY)
MOTORCYCLE MUST BE EQUIPPED WITH SHARKNOSE FAIRING 1998-2013, WILL ALSO WORK WITH 1998-2013 FLH BATWING FAIRING
THIS INSTALLATION KIT WILL NOT WORK WITH 1996 - 1997 DUAL CONNECTORS RETRO SOUND SYSTEMS, ADDITIONAL HARDWARE/ADAPTER IS NEEDED (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- ISO DIN radio provision
- For Harley Davidson Touring 1996-2013
- Designed and manufactured with precision tolerances
- Gapless fit between the dash and the kit
UPC Code 086429288526
This rugged Enrock EKMR1 marine soft wire universal antenna gives you performance, durability and plenty of placement options. The flexible wire makes it the perfect hideaway antenna, while the corrosion-resistant rubber exterior confirms that it will stand up to salt and spray. The 22inch long flexible wire will make mounting it a breeze.
UPC Code 799861388630
Kenwood's KAC-M1804 4-channel amplifier will pump up your car's audio system with 45 watts RMS per channel — that's more than twice the power of most car stereos. The super-compact KAC-M1804 will add new clarity and impact to the basic sound system of almost any kind of vehicle on land or water, and it'll fit in a lot of places when space is tight. The amp uses plastic covers to protect its connections and features a conformal coated circuit board that keeps out moisture and salt, so the party won't stop just because of a little wetness.
UPC Code 019048207777