New Massive Audio CORE-1
The CORE-1 is a state-of-the-art Digital Signal Processor and a precise Power Management tool for those who seek for Seamless OEM integration, High Fidelity (SQ) or High Performance (SPL) audio! With 8 channels in / 8 channels out, 56-bit double precision signal processing and 24-bit resolution ADC/DACs, this powerful device brings sophisticated, superior sound quality to your car audio system. The Multi Language Windows™ based software has been written by Massive Audio engineers and is presented with a user-friendly interface allowing for complete system setup in a matter of minutes, while still slowing you to manually fine-tune every parameter for precise acoustic and power management.
- Precision Crossover System: Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel and Butterworth topologies
- 12, 18, 24, 36 and 48 dB / octave crossover slopes available
- Full Pass/High Pass/Low Pass/Band Pass/Peaking/Shelving filters
- Up to 96 Parametric Equalizer Bands with adjustable Frequency and Bandwidth
- Full Time Alignment Correction and Phase rotation
- R.M.S. Limiter with adjustable Threshold, Attack and Decay
- Power Management Processor with fully automated actions for “Low Battery” and “Very Low Battery” conditions, with adjustable voltage threshold levels
- Under dash programmable gain control with memory preset selector and LED indicator
- Bluetooth Streaming Ready (requires optional USB RDT1 Plug In - Sold Separately)
- Size: 5.83" x 6.46" x 1.9"