10"Marine LED Subwoofers/Remote, Marine Bluetooth CD USB Radio, 400W Amplifier
Anchor your boating experience to the next level with Kenwoods KMR-D765BT. Outdoor Electronics has to give more than look sharp and provide good sound. It is important for it to be properly built so that it stands up to rough outdoor weather. It’s built to withstand the harsh surroundings you come across at sea, with a conformal-coated circuit board that locks out the moisture and protects the unit from the environment. The KMR-D765BT offers plenty of musical sources, useful features, and sufficient sound to break up the noise of the wind and waves.
The upgrade Kenwood unit comes with built in Bluetooth which gives you the added ease of hands free calling as well as wireless music streaming to your boat. With AptX technology it allows you to stream your music without sacrificing sound quality. It will automatically pair your iPhone or Android devices. Take your favorite stations with you by connecting to your preferred apps like iHeart Radio or Pandora.
The convenient front panel USB input gives you more than just plugging in a thumb drive. You can connect a compatible phone and enjoy your saved tunes from your phone in a variety of ways. New! Android Open Accessory Protocol (AOA) allows connection and control of Android phone based content.
To make it easy to see what’s playing you have a 1.5 line LCD display. Kenwood offers an option of adding multiple wired remotes (sold separately) so that you can keep the stereo installed below deck and control it at your convenience.
Kenwood added multiple listening options to suite everyone needs. You can load a CD full of MP3 or WMA files for additional tunes. The CD slot has a sleek CD door Cover to keep your unit looking neat. In addition you have a thumb drive as well as an AUX input in the front to connect any other device. The unit is SiriusXM ready (subscription required) so you can bring your favorite channels with you even when you’re offshore. The receiver has three sets of preamp outputs come in handy if you want to add amps and subs to your boat.
- General Features:
- marine CD receiver with built-in Bluetooth
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- AptX technology delivers CD-quality Bluetooth audio from compatible devices
- Android Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you control phone-based content
- plays USB media loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and FLAC files
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files
- stream Internet radio from Pandora, iHeart Radio, and more
- Music Control app enables playback of music files over USB from Android devices
- variable-color illumination
- 1.5 line LCD display with white default setting
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- Marine-specific Features:
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- durable CD slot cover and covers for USB and AUX inputs
- view menu in English or Spanish
- Audio Features:
- Drive EQ improves sound to compensate for exterior noise
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- 13-band EQ
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- Dual phone capable
- iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- Android Open Accessory protocol works with cables or Bluetooth
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front and rear USB inputs, front AUX input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- Other Features and Specs:
- removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- works with optional Remotes RC55MR or RC35MR remotes
UPC Code 019048213525
Boosting your sound system will be a breeze with Kicker’s 43KMW102, 10” marine sub-woofer. Catch that thump you desire; whether it’s placed in a bulkhead or housed in an enclosure. This rough 2-ohm sub adds the low frequency power your music requires to extend over wind, waves and the engine.
Intended for and constructed to endure the marine environment, the 43KMW102 meets or beats industry standards for resistance to corrosion, moisture, and UV exposure. The woofer is equipped with an integrated moisture-draining system, plus stainless steel hardware, and a splash-resistant locking terminal cover. A shielded magnet won't hinder compasses and other sensitive navigation equipment.
- 10" 2-ohm marine sub-woofer
- injection-molded polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- water-resistant components, sealed motor structure
- splash-resistant, locking terminal cover
- stainless steel hardware
- power range: 30-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- suitable for free-air applications
- mounting depth: 5"
- recommended sealed box volume: 1.0-2.4 cu. ft.
- recommended ported box volume: 1.25-1.75 cu. ft.
Kicker designed grills for this sub-woofer, it adds a complete look as well as optional LED lighting, check out the three colors available.
Charcoal - 43KMW10GLC
Chrome - 43KMW10GLCR
White - 43KMW10GLW
The LED function will only work with the KMLC remote. The remote gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.
UPC Code 713034079842
Get the look that is right for your boat by adding these rugged Kicker ABS grills. It’s the perfect add on to the Kicker 10” Subwoofer 43KMW102 or 43KMW104. They’re constructed to withstand the harsh outdoors.
These grills are equipped with LED Lighting built in. Once the grille is in place you get twenty color options as well as nineteen dynamic modes using the optional KMLC remote (sold separately) Only the KMLC remote gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.
- Charcoal Color.
- Constructed to withstand the harsh outdoors.
- Rugged grilles with built-in LED lights With 20 color options.
- Designed to fit 10" Kicker 43KMW102 or 43KMW104 marine subwoofers.
- Also available in Chrome and White.
- Compatible with KMLC remote (sold separately).
UPC Code 713034079835
KICKER® takes proven technologies and advanced components to the water with KXM-Series Marine Amplifiers. Based on the critically acclaimed KX-Series Amplifier line for cars and trucks, weather-resistant KXM Amps utilize class-leading features specific for unbelievable sound in the boating environment, and within the most compact chassis for installing in tight locations.
KXM Amps were built for the outdoors. Power, speaker and input connections are gasket-sealed, as is the control cover hiding the settings, creating a water-resistant barrier to key components. The internal circuit board is sprayed with a moisture-deterring conformal coating for water and dirt resistance. The amplifier’s power connections meet marine-industry standards* for protection against the elements. Stainless-steel mounting hardware prevents rust stains on carpeting and gel coat, and the UV-treated chassis finish battles harsh sunlight.
KICKER is a member of the American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC), a leader in marine-industry education, and the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), which supports the U.S. recreational boating industry.
- Weather-resistant workhorse power and performance.
- Signature compact footprint for space-challenged installs on boats.
- High-efficiency, full-range Class-D power in multi-channel and stereo amps.
- Class-D boost converter in KXM.5 sub channel provides 80-percent efficiency.
- Analog-controlled DSP with variable crossovers and adjustable KickEQ™.
- Gasket-sealed power, speaker and input connections.
- Gasket-sealed control cover protects amp settings.
- Moisture-deterring conformal coating on circuit board for water/dust resistance.
- All feature FIT™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) to accept output from virtually any source.
- FIT’s lab-grade, balanced differential inputs offer best possible noise rejection.
- DC offset or 12v remote auto turn-on modes.
- Angled custom-tooled power connectors (ABYC compliant).
- Rust-free, stainless-steel hardware.
- UV-treated heat sink.
- Power stereo: 100 x 4
- Power Mono: 200 x 2
- Remote Bass Control included.
- Length: 11-3/16" (284mm)
- Height: 2-1/8" (55mm)
- Width: 8-5/16" (210mm)
- Frequency Response: 1dB.
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 95dB.
- Input Sensitivity: Low Level: 125mV–5V High Level: 250mV–10V.
UPC Code 713034067801
This controller provides multi-function control of LED lighting in KICKER Marine Coaxials and Subwoofers for a customized look.
The ultra-slim remote manages 20 different bright colors for those who like a frequent change.
19 Dynamic Modes
The 19 dynamic modes, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe and auto save, give the user the ultimate control over their boating aesthetics.
UPC Code 713034070238