Boosting your sound system will be a breeze with Kicker’s 43KMW102, 10” marine sub-woofer. Catch that thump you desire; whether it’s placed in a bulkhead or housed in an enclosure. This rough 2-ohm sub adds the low frequency power your music requires to extend over wind, waves and the engine.
Intended for and constructed to endure the marine environment, the 43KMW102 meets or beats industry standards for resistance to corrosion, moisture, and UV exposure. The woofer is equipped with an integrated moisture-draining system, plus stainless steel hardware, and a splash-resistant locking terminal cover. A shielded magnet won't hinder compasses and other sensitive navigation equipment.
- 10" 2-ohm marine subwoofer
- injection-molded polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- water-resistant components, sealed motor structure
- splash-resistant, locking terminal cover
- stainless steel hardware
- power range: 30-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- suitable for free-air applications
- mounting depth: 5"
- recommended sealed box volume: 1.0-2.4 cu. ft.
- recommended ported box volume: 1.25-1.75 cu. ft.
Kicker designed grills for this sub-woofer, it adds a complete look as well as optional LED lighting, check out the three colors available.
Charcoal - 43KMW10GLC
Chrome - 43KMW10GLCR
White - 43KMW10GLW
The LED function will only work with the KMLC remote. The remote gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.