Single Din CD/USB/MP3/WMA Bluetooth Receiver, 6.5" Speakers,Wire, Cover, Antenna
Built-in Parrot Bluetooth provides hands-free calling, with comprehensive compatibility to a variety of mobile phones. With a built-in microphone and Phonebook access, you can safely talk and drive at the same time. Play music stored on your mobile phone with Bluetooth stereo audio streaming. Get away from it all, but stay connected to your music on iPod and iPhone. Just use the USB cable that came with your iPod and iPhone, and connect to the source unit's rear USB input to get complete control including genre/album/song title search. Enjoy intuitive operation with use of the iPod control wheel. Listen to the music, and be heard. Pandora plays songs while you feedback a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" which is reflected in future selections. Album artwork and Song information, as well as the ability to bookmark Artists/Songs and create your own station, are supported by Pandora app on your iPhone. The unit's built-in CD player supports a variety of discs, including home-burned CD-ROMs with MP3 and WMA files stored on them, as well as common store-bought music CDs. Multi-format compatibility lets your music set sail.
- AM/FM Global Tuner
- Positive LCD (TN White color) for optimum viewing outdoors
- 2-line segmented display
- Streaming Bluetooth Stereo Audio A2DP w/ AVRCP 1.3
- Pandora internet radio ready via iPhone USB
- Marine wired remote control ready (MW1/MW2/MW4)
- Rear USB (1.0m)/AUX with water resistant cap
- 4-Channel RCA outputs with water resistant caps
- 45 Watts x 4 Built-In Amplifier
- 3-Band Parametric Beat EQ
- Low consumption mode when power off
- Humi Seal Conformal Coated PCB
- ASTM D4329 UV and B117 Salt Fog Tested
- Wireless Remote Optional
- Long memory with EEPROM
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio ready (SXV200/SXV300)
UPC Code 729218019993
Get ready to rock the waves with the Clarion CMG1622R 6.5" Coaxial Marine speakers. These speakers handle 100 Watts Max Power and 40 Watts RMS. The 6.5" Mica-Injection Polypropylene Cone Woofer will be sure to bump your boat all day long .
- Water Resistant
- 100 Watts Maximum Power Handling, 50 Watts RMS
- 6.5-inch Mica-Injection Polypropylene Woofer Cone
- Sanoprene Rubber Surround
- 1.25” PEI Tweeter
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM D4329 (UV Exposure)
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM B117 (Salt and Fog Exposure)
- High Impact ASA Plastic Grilles
- Rubber Mounting Gaskets and Liquid Drainage System
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included
- Sold in Pairs
- Mounting Hole Requirement: 5.75-inches
- Mounting Depth: 2-3/8-inches
UPC Code 729218020142
Enrocks's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.
This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss.
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple.
Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901
Keep your radio clean and safe with the Enrock EMC56 - Marine Cover-Up - Flip-Top Door.
This accessory mounts around the edge of the front of the stereo. A handy flip-open lid secures the face panel and knobs. With this protective universal marine radio cover in place, you can rest assured that your radio interface will be maintained despite drinks or large luggage you may bring into the car, Boat, Motorcycle, Bike, Etc.
- Universal Aqua Marine Cover
- Spring Loaded Vertical Flip Top Door Opening Bubble.
- Weather Shield protects your stereo from temperatures of -22F to 200F.
- Offers anti-theft protection by concealing the unit.
- Compatible with shaft, DIN & removable face stereos.
- Weather resistant silicone rubber gasket
- UV resistant lens.
- One finger latch for automatic opening.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included.
- Width: 8.75" x Height: 4.5" x Depth: 1.5"
- White Color.
UPC Code 799861388241
This rugged Enrock EKMR2 marine soft wire universal antenna gives you performance, durability and plenty of placement options. The flexible wire makes it the perfect hideaway antenna, while the corrosion-resistant rubber exterior confirms that it will stand up to salt and spray. The 40inch long flexible wire will make mounting it a breeze.
Enjoy your favorite local stations while riding the roads or water with this Enrock EKMR2 Hideaway Antenna.
The Enrock EKMR2 Marine Wire Antenna provides excellent radio reception signals to the audio system on your automobile, watercraft vehicles. Knowledgeable boaters realize that even the most expensive radio will perform poorly with a second rate antenna that saves money up front. A quality antenna is the crux of reliable performance in any marine radio. From the largest seagoing ships to the smallest bass boats, Enrock antennas have held up for years under the worst marine conditions, always performing to their maximum design capabilities.
Check out some of the features of this high quality antenna.
• Weather Resistant.
• 40" Braided Cable.
• Full AM/FM reception.
• No drilling required.
• Simple and easy install.
• Superior construction.
• Easy to mount.
• Motorola plug at one end.
• Compatible with a variety of marine stereo devices.
Enrock has established itself as the leader in marine products for boats, yachts, and other vessels since its inception. The Enrock team knows boats by heart, and our products are designed by experts in the field and driven by an inherent intuition of the boater, seasoned or otherwise, would be expecting of life on the water. Enrock's goods and products are individually created with the marine environment in mind. We swallow the droplets and absorb the moisture, so your gear is all ready to face the splash and wind, rays and rough encounters they'll be confronted with during your cruise. We're striving perfection, so for our service and prices to as flawless and wallet-friendly as our products.
Purchase with confidence with our unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee covers every transaction!
Be Sure To Click Add To Cart Now, While There Is Still in Stock.
UPC Code 799861388647