Use the Cadence CSB-R2 rear satellite system in any home theater audio system where quality rear surround fill is desired. The cabinet has been computer engineered and modeled to produce the most realistic and transparent response, without any additional colorations or distortional tones. Extruded from a single piece of internally dampened high tinsel aluminum alloy, the cabinet features a unique tapered shape which eliminates standing waves and other anomalies which downgrade sound quality.
The six neodymium speakers installed in the CSB-R2 have been specifically designed and engineered to have crystal clear full range response and to react correctly in its tuned cabinet. The acoustic engineering is perfectly adjusted to disperse the sound in wide waves, both to the left and to the right, even though the speaker is mounted in the center rear position of your theater room.
- Acoustic suspension driver technology.
- Neodymium magnet motor structures.
- 2-Channel complete rear audio system in a single bar architecture.
- Built-in crossover system with surround sound technology, delivers complete rear-fill from one central location.
- High frequency drivers: 2 x 1" balanced soft dome silk tweeters with ferro fluid cooling.
- Mid bass drivers: 4 x 3" high compliance neodymium woofers.
- Spring loaded speaker binding posts.
- Sonically transparent acoustic grill for optimal imaging.
- Passive soundbar, receiver required to operate.
- Includes wall mount bracket.
- Included CSB-R2 and Wall Mount Brackets.