12" Single Voice Coil Subwoofer,6.5" Speakers, Bluetooth CD Radio,Amp Wiring Kit
Want to get the most out of your car's receiver, then the Kenwood KDCBT23 is the unit you're looking for! Bright variable color LED's can be adjusted to match any color dash lighting. Simply install the Kenwood Music Play application onto your Android™ smartphone, connect it to your KENWOOD receiver via USB, and control your music directly from the car monitor receiver.Rapidly charge your compatible Android smartphone with the USB port, up to a maximum of 1.5A.Allows two phones to be connected for hands-free operation at any time. Easily switch between both phones with the touch of a button. Answering, calling or searching your phonebook on your phone is made simple through an intuitive GUI.Up to 5 Bluetooth® devices can be connected to the head unit at the same time, and you can enjoy audio streaming just by switching the devices with your friends or family.A smartphone application can control most basic functions of the receiver over the Bluetooth connection of the paired phone (iPhone or Android).Search and select songs from your music collection through a Bluetooth® connection.13-Bands of equalization offer detailed audio tuning to match your taste and listening environment.Boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to overcome the negative impact of road noise.
- TDF(Theft Deterrent Faceplate)
- Drive Change
- Maximum Output Power : 50W x 4 (MOSFET Power IC)
- Kenwood sound reconstruction, restores musical to compressed music
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC Files Playback with ID-3 Tag Display
- Android Rapid Charge
- Multi language(English, Spanish)
- Dual Phone Connection
- Wireless Music Browsing
UPC Code 019048220837
The L65-S's rugged 6-1/2" mica-injected polypropylene cone handles the heavy low frequencies, while the separate 1/2" Mylar balanced dome tweeter will deliver accurate highs for a rich, satisfying sound. And with power handling up to 40 watts RMS
With the addition of component speakers to your system, you'll gain a better stereo image across your dash, revealing nuance in the music you love.
- Power range: RMS, 2-40 watts / peak power 80 watts.
- Component speaker system includes two 6-1/2" woofers and 2 tweeters.
- 6-1/2" mica-injected polypropylene woofer cone with foam surround.
- 1/2" Mylar balanced dome tweeter with inline crossover.
- Frequency range: 52-20,000 Hz.
- Impedance: 4 ohms.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB.
- Woofer top-mount depth: 2-3/16"
UPC Code 712660340999
The Lightning Audio by Rockford Fosgate LA-ZERO 12" subwoofer is a 4-ohm single voice coil design optimized for sealed enclosures. The subwoofer has a low resonant frequency and high excursion capability for low bass response. Power handling is rated at 150 Watts RMS and 300 Watts Max.
- High modulus closed conical polypropylene cone and dustcap assembly geometry.
- Tear and fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider.
- High density compressed half-roll sealed poly-foam surround.
- High temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex insulating reinforcement collar.
- Optimized motor magnetics with exteneded pole and bumped backplate.
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain "stitched on" flexible lead wire design.
- Multi-point high-temp/high-strength neck joint bonding technique.
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound bend frame geometry.
- Semi-flexible PVC removable protective motor cover.
- Custom insulated/isolated compression input terminal assembly.
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique.
- Size: 12"
- Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm.
- Power Handling: 150 Watts RMS - 300 Watts Max.
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.00"Motor Size: 56.90 oz.
- Speaker Connector: Spring Loaded Terminals.
- SPL (1w/1m): 84 dB.
- Woofer Displacement: 0.06 cu. ft. (1.61 Liters)
- Cutout Diameter: 11.14" (283 mm)
- Mounting Depth: 5.83" (148 mm)
- Recommended Sealed Enclosure: 0.80 cu. ft. (22.7 liters)
- Recommended Vented Enclosure: 1.80 cu. ft. (51 liters)
- Tuning Frequency (vented): 36Hz (1) 4" x 14.5"
UPC Code 712660343839
The Enrock 8-Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit makes installing your brand new sound system in your car or truck much easier. It includes all of the cables, wires, tubing, ties, grommets and ring terminals that you will need in order to get your new sound system up and running.
The car amp install kit works with a wide range of sound systems and car types and it makes the installation process much simpler by conveniently adding all your supplies to one single kit.
- 20 ft. 8 GA Red Power Cable.
- Competition High Quality Fuse Holder.
- 1/4" Ring Terminal.
- 3 ft. 8 GA Black Ground Cable #10 Ring Terminal.
- 16 ft. 18 GA Blue Turn-On Wire.
- 20 ft. High Performance RCA (TRCA) Interconnect (3) Rubber Grommets.
- 30 ft. Speaker Wire 5/16" Ring Terminal.
- 6 ft. Split Loom Tubing (20) 4" Wire Ties.
UPC Code 728120451105