Kenwood Bluetooth Receiver, 2 x 6.5" Speakers, 2 x 6x8" Speakers, Speaker Wire
Want to get the most out of your car's receiver, then the Kenwood KDCBT33 is the unit you're looking for! Bright variable color LED's can be adjusted to match any color dash lighting. Simply install the Kenwood Music Play application onto your Android™ smartphone, connect it to your KENWOOD receiver via USB, and control your music directly from the car monitor receiver.Rapidly charge your compatible Android smartphone with the USB port, up to a maximum of 1.5A.Allows two phones to be connected for hands-free operation at any time. Easily switch between both phones with the touch of a button. Answering, calling or searching your phonebook on your phone is made simple through an intuitive GUI.Up to 5 Bluetooth® devices can be connected to the head unit at the same time, and you can enjoy audio streaming just by switching the devices with your friends or family.A smartphone application can control most basic functions of the receiver over the Bluetooth connection of the paired phone (iPhone or Android).Search and select songs from your music collection through a Bluetooth® connection.13-Bands of equalization offer detailed audio tuning to match your taste and listening environment.Boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to overcome the negative impact of road noise.
- TDF(Theft Deterrent Faceplate)
- Drive Change
- Variable Color Illumination
- Front USB and AUX
- 3 Preouts 2.5V
- Maximum Output Power : 50W x 4 (MOSFET Power IC)
- Kenwood sound reconstruction, restores musical to compressed music
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC Files Playback with ID-3 Tag Display
- Android Rapid Charge
- Multi language(English, Spanish)
- Dual Phone Connection
- Wireless Music Browsing
UPC Code 019048224408
The KFC-1695PS 6-1/2" 3-way speakers feature a water-resistant paper cone with a new radial rib pattern, which increases speaker strength and delivers more responsive bass. The addition of a rubber surround ensures a new level of overall durability.
All the musical details are handled by the 1-3/16" tweeter and 1/2" supertweeter. Kenwood engineered a smoother listening experience with the Acoustic Sound Harmonizer, which uses slots on the mount which houses the tweeter and supertweeter to improve the progression into the higher frequencies. Grilles are included for custom installations.
- Power Handling: Peak: 320 watts / RMS: 75 watts each.
- Recommended power range: 10 - 75 watts RMS per channel
- 6-1/2" paper cone
- 1-9/16" paper cone tweeter
- 1/2" ceramic super tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 75-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Top-mount Depth: 1-13/16"
UPC Code 019048206251
The KFC-C6895PS 6"x8" 3-way speakers feature a water-resistant paper woofer cone with a new radial rib pattern, which increases speaker strength and delivers more responsive bass. The addition of a rubber surround ensures a new level of overall durability.
Kenwood's Performance Series speakers employ a multi-driver design to give you articulate lows, clean vocals, and startling highs. Kenwood has incorporated the latest technology into these speakers.
All the musical details are handled by the 1-3/16" tweeter and 1/2" supertweeter. Kenwood engineered a smoother listening experience with the Acoustic Sound Harmonizer, which uses slots on the mount housing the tweeter and supertweeter to improve the progression into the higher frequencies. Grilles are not included
- Power range: RMS: 2-81 watts / PEAK: 360 watts
- Water-resistant paper cone
- 1-3/16" paper tweeter
- 1/2" ceramic supertweeter
- Acoustic Sound Harmonizer
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency response: 63-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Top-mount depth: 2-3/8"
UPC Code 019048206381
EnrockAudio 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
This 16-gague speaker wire with spool from EnrockBasics lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers.
One side of the wire is marked with a white line, making it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity and get your audio system set up properly
Easy to Use
The EnrockAudio 16-gauge Speaker Wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 799861390381