Kicker Marine Receiver - 6 x 6.5" Tower Speaker Systems (C) - 4-Channel Amp
Kicker's compact KMC2 digital media receiver packs a lot of performance into an easy-to-install package. If you're tired of settling for sub-par sound in your small boat or powersports vehicle, this gauge-mount receiver is a great solution. This receiver fits into a standard gauge opening, so it's a great pick when you want a lot of sound, but don't have a lot of space to work with. It's tough, versatile, and IPX6 weather-resistant, so go ahead and jump that wave or splash through that mudhole. Built-in Bluetooth to stream music from your smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Weather-Resistant AM/FM Receiver with Bluetooth to play or stream your tunes
- Power Per Channel: 18 Watts RMS / 50 Watts Peak
- Large Sunlight-Readable LCD Screen for easy viewing
- Large Buttons provide easy control, even in rough seas or terrain
- Charging 1.158 Input With Thumb-Drive Playback
- IPX6 Certified to withstand rain or washdowns
- Four-Channel Speaker Output (50x4) for plenty of volume - even with the motor running
- Front And Rear Full-Range RCA Outputs to add plenty of amp power
- Rear USB input, AUX input.
- Fits 3-5/8' Gauge Hole
- Mounting Depth: 2-55/64”
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 3-5/8"
- Outside Diameter: 4-29/64”
- Fuse: 10 Amps
- Works with PXIRCX Wired Remote Control to change your tunes from anywhere
UPC Code 713034078609
Take your marine vehicle's audio system to the next level with Kicker Marine's KMTC65 Coaxial Tower Speaker System. A revolutionary 359° swivel clamp lets you aim your music anywhere, anytime – with no tools required. The stainless-steel clamp automatically adapts to tube sizes ranging from 1-1/2 to 3-1/4 inches – vertically or horizontally, while the through-clamp wiring creates a clean look without binding posts. KMTC Coaxial Tower Systems come loaded with powerful 8- or 6.5-inch midrange drivers and titanium tweeters. The injection-molded polypropylene speaker cones are UV-treated and matched with Santoprene surrounds for excellent sound quality and durability in any weather.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- 3/4-Inch Titanium Tweeter
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene® Surround
- 359˚ Swivel With Toolless Locking Cam/Toggle System
- Stainless Steel/ABS Clamp Fits 1.5 - 3.25-Inch Tubing
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- Through-Clamp Wiring System
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Grille With Seven-Color LED System Included*
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV** and Salt/Fog Exposure
UPC Code 713034085751
Purpose-built for your boat, This Kicker KMA300.4 amp comes complete with marine-grade speaker terminals, stainless-steel screws, conformal-coated circuit boards and ABYC/NMMA-compliant power connections. Dialing in your sound is easy with KM amps. Variable 12dB crossovers are built in, plus a 24dB subsonic filter is also included. The amplifiers are also equipped with the KickEQ™ variable 12dB bass boost! KICKER created the KMA450.6 to power up to three independent full-range zones! This six-channel, 450-watt amp provides an easy way to get the perfect volume levels on (or off) the deck, in the water, or inside the cabin. Control the volume of one zone with the receiver. Another zone is controlled with the included full-range volume knob, which can be mounted on (or under) nearly any flat surface.
FULL RANGE FUN
- Using Class A/B power, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQTM, giving you as much as a 12dB of extra bump. A powerful 12dB crossover is also included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
- Class A/B Power Supply
- Stereo Amplifier With Bridging Capability
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Board
- Variable 12dB Crossover
- KickEQTM Variable 12dB Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA-Compliant Power Connections
- 316L Stainless-Steel Hardware Included
- POWER [watts/ch], 2 OHM STEREO 75 x 4
- POWER [watts/ch], 4 OHM BRIDGED MONO: 150 x 2
- DIMS [in] 2-5/16H x 7-1/8W x ...L 12-7/16
- DIMS [cm] 5.9H x 18.0W x ...L 31.5
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE [Hz]: 10-20k, +0/-1dB
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- ACTIVE CROSSOVER: 12dB/octave, variable 50-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass or all pass
- KickEQTM BOOST Variable to +12dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Due to continual development, product, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Stillwater Designs and it's agents are not responsible for typographical errors.
UPC Code 713034085010