10" Kicker Subwoofer, Amplifier and Kit, 8" LED Speakers, KMC2 Bluetooth Radio
Kicker's compact KMC2 digital media receiver packs a lot of performance into an easy-to-install package. If you're tired of settling for sub-par sound in your small boat or powersports vehicle, this gauge-mount receiver is a great solution.
This receiver fits into a standard gauge opening, so it's a great pick when you want a lot of sound, but don't have a lot of space to work with. It's tough, versatile, and IPX6 weather-resistant, so go ahead and jump that wave or splash through that mudhole.
Built-in Bluetooth® to stream music from your smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled device. If you want to enjoy your own weekend playlist, you can plug a music player into the rear aux input or pop a thumb drive into the rear USB port.
- Weather-Resistant AM/FM Receiver with Bluetooth to play or stream your tunes
- Power Per Channel: 18 Watts RMS / 50 Watts Peak
- Large Sunlight-Readable LCD Screen for easy viewing
- Large Buttons provide easy control, even in rough seas or terrain
- Charging 1.158 Input With Thumb-Drive Playback
- IPX6 Certified to withstand rain or washdowns
- Four-Channel Speaker Output (50x4) for plenty of volume - even with the motor running
- Front And Rear Full-Range RCA Outputs to add plenty of amp power
- Rear USB input, AUX input.
- Fits 3-5/8' Gauge Hole
- Mounting Depth: 2-55/64”
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 3-5/8"
- Outside Diameter: 4-29/64”
- Fuse: 10 Amps
- Works with PXIRCX Wired Remote Control to change your tunes from anywhere
UPC Code 713034078609
Kicker’s 43KM84LCW 8” marine speakers look and sound awesome, with built-in LED lighting and rugged styling, they’re classy too. The Kicker speakers are built to last for marine duty, but they’re easy on the ears. The sturdy poly woofers and balanced dome titanium tweeters cut through wind, waves and engine roar to produce smooth sound.
Intended for life on the water, these powerful 8" speakers include sealed motors, rubber cone surrounds, and locking terminal covers to keep spray away from the core componentry. They'll also stand up to severe sunlight, thanks to special UV treatments on the cones, surrounds, baskets, and grilles. Whether you're on fresh water or salt, these speakers will give you years of unresolved performance.
- Pair of Kicker 43KM84LCW 8" 4-Ohm 2-Way Coaxial Marine Speakers With Multi-Color LED Lights
- Peak Power Handling 300 Watts Each/600 Watts Per Pair
- RMS Power Handling 150 Watts Each/300 Watts Per Pair
- Speaker Size 8"
- Design 2-way
- Tweeter Design Dome
- Tweeter Composition Titanium
- Woofer Composition Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Rubber
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- Frequency Response 30 - 21000 Hz
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 4 ohms
- Top-Mount Depth 3-1/4"
- Charcoal And White Colors Speaker Grilles
The LED function will only work with the KMLC remote. The remote gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.??
UPC Code 713034079644
Boosting your sound system will be a breeze with Kicker’s 43KMW104, 10” marine subwoofer. Catch that thump you desire; whether it’s placed in a bulkhead or housed in an enclosure. This rough 4-ohm sub adds the low frequency power your music requires to extend over wind, waves and the engine.
Intended for and constructed to endure the marine environment, the 43KMW104 meets or beats industry standards for resistance to corrosion, moisture, and UV exposure. The woofer is equipped with an integrated moisture-draining system, plus stainless steel hardware, and a splash-resistant locking terminal cover. A shielded magnet won't hinder compasses and other sensitive navigation equipment
- 10" 4-ohm marine sub-woofer
- injection-molded polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- water-resistant components, sealed motor structure
- splash-resistant, locking terminal cover
- stainless steel hardware
- power range: 30-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- suitable for free-air applications
- mounting depth: 5"
- recommended sealed box volume: 1.0-2.4 cu. ft.
- recommended ported box volume: 1.25-1.75 cu. ft.
Kicker designed grills for this sub-woofer, it adds a complete look as well as optional LED lighting, check out the three colors available.
Charcoal - 43KMW10GLC
Chrome - 43KMW10GLCR
White - 43KMW10GLW
The LED function will only work with the KMLC remote. The remote gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.
UPC Code 713034079859
UPC Code 713034067818
This Kicker 8 AWG Power Amplifier Wiring Kit includes all the necessary hardware and wire to power one amplifier and is designed specifically for car audio systems up to 400 watts. The included premium power/ground cable is made from 100% oxygen-free copper and is true-to-gauge for ultimate power transfer.
- Designed specifically for audio systems up to 400 watts.
- Made from 100% oxygen-free copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power.
- Premium power and ground wires.
- AGU Fuse holder offers ideal protection for mid powered systems.
- Hyper-flex cables and wires.
- 17ft(5.2m) Red 8AWG power wire.
- 3ft(0.9m) Black 8AWG ground wire.
- 17ft(5.2m) Blue 18AWG remote lead wire.
- 1 Kicker 09AGU Fuse holder with 50 amp AFS fuse.
- Black rubber firewall grommet.
- Black zip ties.
- 2 Red butt connectors.
UPC Code 713034046790
The Enrock 20B AM/FM Antenna includes a flexible mast for durability, along with a 180 swivel base for increased mounting options. It is corrosion resistant and includes 45 inch cable. Flexible mast. Angled mounting options allow you to install the 20B antenna in the most convenient locations. Corrosion resistant for the marine environment.
- Marine AM/FM antenna
- Flexible Mast AM/FM Marine Antenna
- 180 degrees Swivel base for maximum mobility and 45 inch cable
- Designed for marine use only
- Angled mounting options allow installation of the antenna in the most convenient locations
- Corrosion resistant for the marine environment
UPC Code 799861390343
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple, high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion and the added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection. Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black! Get long lasting performance from a quality made boat cable designed to last.
99.9% Oxygen Free Marine Grade,Fine Strand Speaker Wire, White Flexible PVC Jacket Makes it ideal for any Marine Speaker System Installation.
- 50 foot section of 14 gauge Blue Wire.
- Marine Grade Oxygen Free Copper
- The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undisturbed signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier.
UPC Code 728120452881
This controller provides multi-function control of LED lighting in KICKER Marine Coaxials and Subwoofers for a customized look.
The ultra-slim remote manages 20 different bright colors for those who like a frequent change.
19 Dynamic Modes
The 19 dynamic modes, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe and auto save, give the user the ultimate control over their boating aesthetics.
UPC Code 713034070238