Bluetooth Receiver, 2 x 6.5" Speakers, 2-Channel Amp, Dash Kit, Accessories
Kenwood's KMM-BT225U offers great sound, easy control, Bluetooth connectivity, and a compact chassis, making this receiver a great choice for any vehicle. You can plug in your iPod or iPhone into the fron panel USB input to access your favorite playlists. Also, you can enjoy Spotify and Pandora with the use of the AUX or USB device, you can listen to your favorite music. Kenwood sound reconstruction restores the depth that's often missing from compressed music files, and digital time alignment ensures that all that sound reaches your ears at the same time. A 13-band EQ lets you get the sound you like, and with the Remote app, you can tune it from your phone. Also, Kenwood KMM-BT225U offers the ability to retain your steering wheel control with the use of a steering wheel control adapter sold seperately. This simple Kenwood receiver is the perfect upgrade from your factory radio that offers many new features.
- TDF(Theft Deterrent Faceplate)
- 13 Segment 13 Digit LCD Display
- Rotary Encoder and Direct Key (TEL) for easy operation
- Digital Clock (12H)
- Dimmer Control Function (Manual/Set by timer)
- Maximum Output Power : 50W x 4 (MOSFET Power IC)
- Front AUX & USB Interface
- 1 Preout (2.5V)
- KENWOOD sound reconstruction, restores musical to compressed music
- 13 Band Graphic Equalizer
- Time Allignement
- Drive EQ
- Subwoofer Level Adjustable
- Bass Boost
- Built-in LPF/HP
- MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC Decoder with ID-3 Tag Display
- iPod/iPhone Direct Connection with Optional cable*1
- iPod Skip Search Function
- Pandora/iHeart Radio/iTunes Radio/Spotify App Ready (iPhone App)
- Drive Change (For Android or Card Reader)
- Android Music Playback
- Android Rapid Charge
- Backup Memory for Tuner Preset
- FM/AM 24 Station Presets (18FM, 6AM)
- RBDS with Radio Text
- AME (Automatic Memory Entry)
- Bluetooth Built-in (Hands-Free Profile / A2DP/ AVRCP1.5)
- Dual Phone Connection
- Wireless Music Browsing
- Pandora/iHeart Radio/Spotify App Ready (Android and iPhone App) via Bluetooth
- Rear Wired BT Microphone included
- Remote App for Android/iPhone
UPC Code 019048224767
Kicker's 43CSC654 speakers feature a 6-1/2" polypropylene woofer that delivers a full sound with the help of a polyester foam surround that will stay strong for years to come. The 1/2" PEI balanced dome tweeter adds crisp instrumental and vocal detail. You'll get good results powering these speakers with a factory radio or an aftermarket car stereo, but they'll knock your socks off when you drive them with an external amplifier. Grilles are included.
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
- Power Handling: Peak: 600 watts / RMS: 200 watts per pair
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 100 watts RMS per channel
- Features EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology
- Polypropylene mid-woofer cone material
- Polyester foam speaker surround
- 1/2" Polyether imide (PEI) balanced dome tweeter
- Neodymium magnet motor structure
- Stamped steel frame basket
- Top-mount Depth: 3/8"
- Cutout Dimensions: 4-13/16"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
UPC Code 713034076049
PXA-Series Power Amplifiers are specifically designed for motorized vehicles with small battery/charging systems, and in an incredibly small footprint that can be installed in motorcycle saddle bags or fairings, glove compartments and other previously unusable spaces.
- Power Handling:
- 25 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohm
- 50 Watts RMS x 2 @ 2 Ohm
- Total 200 Watts RMS x 2 @ 1 Ohm
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV - 5V
- High level: 250mV - 10V
- No-rust, stainless-steel mounting hardware and a single Molex plug
- Two auto turn-on modes (DC offset or 12-volt trigger)
- Weather-resistant with a conformal-coated circuit board
- RCA & High-Level Inputs Connections
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95 dB
- Active Crossover: 12dB/octave, selectable 60, 80 or 120Hz hi-pass or off
- Amplifier Class - Direct
- Voltage Range - 10V-16V
- Terminals - Pigtail
- Turn on Modes - 12V / DC Offset
- Fuse Rating: 15A x 1 (external)
- Frequency Response - 10Hz-20kHz
- SN Ratio - 95dB
- Low Level Input Sensitivity - 125mV-5V
- High Level Input Sensitivity - 250mV-10V
- Electronic Crossover - Selectable Hi-Pass or Off, 60-/80-/120Hz @ 12dB/Octave
- Fuse Rating - 15A
- Accessories Included - (1) fuse holder, (1) wire harness, (4) screws, (2) terminals
- Dimensions - 7" L x 1-9/16" H x 3-7/16"
UPC Code 713034073734
This motorcycle amp power kits start with the best quality copper wire available for maximum current delivery and strict adherence to American Wire Gauge standards. Add to that our use of pure oxygen free copper flux-tinned conductors and braided sleeving that deliver excellent corrosion resistance and installation reliability and you have the foundation for an exceptional audio power product. These motorcycle power amp kits are topped off with a unique waterproof mini-ANL fuse block design with machined brass inserts that affords convenient access along with installation security.
*The amp power kits come complete with all the cabling, speaker wires, terminals, disconnects, and fuse blocks needed to perform a quality installation, except for RCA interconnects. Since we offer various levels of high performance RCA interconnects for aftermarket radios and high-level input for OEM upgrades, we leave it up to the consumer/dealer to make the RCA choice.
- 6-ft - 10-gauge power cable.
- 6-ft - 10-gauge ground cable.
- 3-ft - 18-gauge turn-on lead wire.
- 2x 4ft speaker wires.
- In-line waterproof Mini-ANL fuse holder and 30-amp fuse.
UPC Code 033991048645
This rugged Enrock EKMR1 marine soft wire universal antenna gives you performance, durability and plenty of placement options. The flexible wire makes it the perfect hideaway antenna, while the corrosion-resistant rubber exterior confirms that it will stand up to salt and spray. The 22inch long flexible wire will make mounting it a breeze.
UPC Code 799861388630
Installation dash kit for 1996-2012 Harley-Davidson DIN. Add an aftermarket stereo to your bike with this perfect fit dash kit.
Thinking of replacing your Harley Davidson factory stereo? The Scosche HD7000AB will create a smooth transition. This kit is designed with high quality automotive grade ABS plastic to match the texture of your factory dash. The Scosche HD7000AB contains the trim for a single din stereo installation for your Harley Davidson. Check out the compatibility chart to see if this trim is right for you.
• Hi Temp factory grade ASA materiel
• stainless steel hardware with brass inserts
• Neoprene sealing gasket
• Made in USA
• Easy to install. No special tools are required. Includes step-by-step instructions
UPC Code 033991047730
Thinking of replacing your Harley Davidson factory stereo? Scosche HDSWC1 will easily help with your modifications. Adding the HDSWC1 handlebar control interface enables you to connect to an aftermarket stereo while containing the full functionality of your factory steering wheel controls. No need to cut or modify any of your OEM radio connections, this will save you hours of work. It’s a simple seven wire connection for easy radio installation with front speakers. Rear speakers will need separate wires from the radio to the rear speakers
The HDSWC1 works with:
FLHX (Street Glide) 2006-Up
FLTR (Road Glide) 1998-Up
FLHT (Electra Glide) 1998-Up
Handlebar control retention interface
NO XM RECEVER.
THIS THUMB CONTROL WILL NOT WORK WITH 1996 - 1997 DUAL CONNECTORS RETRO SOUND SYSTEMS, ADDITIONAL HARDWARE/ADAPTER IS NEEDED (SOLD SEPARATLEY)
UPC Code 033991047471
Extend your speakers out of the factory speaker opening with the Scosche SAHD675B. Speaker Adapters designed for Select Harley Davidson Motorcycles. The Scosche SAHD675B allows you to install 6-1/2" or 6-3/4." speakers in select 1996-up Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- Speaker adapter for select Harley Davidson Motorcycles
- Converts from 6-1/2" Harley Davidson speakers to standard 6-3/4" speakers
- Includes one pair of adapters
- Adapter Size: 6.5"
- Adapter Size: 6.75"
- Made of durable ABS plastic
Works with: 2006-2013 FLHX Street Glide, 1996-2013 FLHT Electra Glide & 1998-UP FLTR Road Glide models
UPC Code 033991067479