Kenwood Bluetooth Receiver, Dash Kit, Wire Harness, Antenna Adapter
Kenwood's KMM-BT225U offers great sound, easy control, Bluetooth connectivity, and a compact chassis, making this receiver a great choice for any vehicle. You can plug in your iPod or iPhone into the fron panel USB input to access your favorite playlists. Also, you can enjoy Spotify and Pandora with the use of the AUX or USB device, you can listen to your favorite music. Kenwood sound reconstruction restores the depth that's often missing from compressed music files, and digital time alignment ensures that all that sound reaches your ears at the same time. A 13-band EQ lets you get the sound you like, and with the Remote app, you can tune it from your phone. Also, Kenwood KMM-BT225U offers the ability to retain your steering wheel control with the use of a steering wheel control adapter sold seperately. This simple Kenwood receiver is the perfect upgrade from your factory radio that offers many new features.
- TDF(Theft Deterrent Faceplate)
- 13 Segment 13 Digit LCD Display
- Rotary Encoder and Direct Key (TEL) for easy operation
- Digital Clock (12H)
- Dimmer Control Function (Manual/Set by timer)
- Maximum Output Power : 50W x 4 (MOSFET Power IC)
- Front AUX & USB Interface
- 1 Preout (2.5V)
- KENWOOD sound reconstruction, restores musical to compressed music
- 13 Band Graphic Equalizer
- Time Allignement
- Drive EQ
- Subwoofer Level Adjustable
- Bass Boost
- Built-in LPF/HP
- MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC Decoder with ID-3 Tag Display
- iPod/iPhone Direct Connection with Optional cable*1
- iPod Skip Search Function
- Pandora/iHeart Radio/iTunes Radio/Spotify App Ready (iPhone App)
- Drive Change (For Android or Card Reader)
- Android Music Playback
- Android Rapid Charge
- Backup Memory for Tuner Preset
- FM/AM 24 Station Presets (18FM, 6AM)
- RBDS with Radio Text
- AME (Automatic Memory Entry)
- Bluetooth Built-in (Hands-Free Profile / A2DP/ AVRCP1.5)
- Dual Phone Connection
- Wireless Music Browsing
- Pandora/iHeart Radio/Spotify App Ready (Android and iPhone App) via Bluetooth
- Rear Wired BT Microphone included
- Remote App for Android/iPhone
UPC Code 019048224767
Keep Your Dash Pristine After Installing An Aftermarket Radio. The Metra Installation Kit Allows Easy Mounting Of Your Single Din Radio In A 1995-2005 Cadillac, Chevrolet Or Gmc Truck.
- For 1995-96 Chevy trucks
- Quick Conversion From Din To 2-Shaft With Snap-In Style Shaft Supports
- Includes A Recessed Din Opening
- 1995 - 2005 Cadillac/Chevrolet/Gmc Truck Single Din Installation Multi Kit
- Side Arm Support System Provides Radio Side Support
- High-Grade Abs Plastic
UPC Code 368298570156
The Metra 70-1858 allows you to install an aftermarket radio using the existing factory wiring and connectors. The color coded wires make the installation easier. The aftermarket radio wiring harness allows you to hook up four speakers to your new radio when installing.
This harness saves installation time since you won't have to cut factory wires individually, and this also enables you to re-install the factory radio if needed.
- Compatible with select Non-Amplified 1988-2002 GM Vehicles .
- Plugs into car harness at radio.
- Powersup to 4-Speaker.
- 21-Pin plug
- Used for Installing an Aftermarket Receiver to factory plug
- Allows for the installation of an aftermarket radio using the existing factory wiring and connectors.
- No need to cut or splice in factory wiring.
UPC Code 041114314249
The Metra 40-GM10 adapter with mini barbed or barbless plug lets you connect an aftermarket receiver to the factory antenna cable. It has a male Motorola plug on one end and a female GM OEM jack on the other.
- Factory Antenna to Aftermarket Radio Adapter
- Mini "barbless" or "barbed" plug to aftermarket radio
- For Select 1988-2006 GM Vehicles
- Please refer to the manufacturer's website for a more precise list of compatible vehicles.
UPC Code 086429007035