Kenwood Bluetooth Receiver, 2 x 6.5" Speakers, 2 x 6x9" Speakers, Speaker Wire
Kenwood's KMM-BT225U offers great sound, easy control, Bluetooth connectivity, and a compact chassis, making this receiver a great choice for any vehicle. You can plug in your iPod or iPhone into the fron panel USB input to access your favorite playlists. Also, you can enjoy Spotify and Pandora with the use of the AUX or USB device, you can listen to your favorite music. Kenwood sound reconstruction restores the depth that's often missing from compressed music files, and digital time alignment ensures that all that sound reaches your ears at the same time. A 13-band EQ lets you get the sound you like, and with the Remote app, you can tune it from your phone. Also, Kenwood KMM-BT225U offers the ability to retain your steering wheel control with the use of a steering wheel control adapter sold seperately. This simple Kenwood receiver is the perfect upgrade from your factory radio that offers many new features.
- TDF(Theft Deterrent Faceplate)
- 13 Segment 13 Digit LCD Display
- Rotary Encoder and Direct Key (TEL) for easy operation
- Digital Clock (12H)
- Dimmer Control Function (Manual/Set by timer)
- Maximum Output Power : 50W x 4 (MOSFET Power IC)
- Front AUX & USB Interface
- 1 Preout (2.5V)
- KENWOOD sound reconstruction, restores musical to compressed music
- 13 Band Graphic Equalizer
- Time Allignement
- Drive EQ
- Subwoofer Level Adjustable
- Bass Boost
- Built-in LPF/HP
- MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC Decoder with ID-3 Tag Display
- iPod/iPhone Direct Connection with Optional cable*1
- iPod Skip Search Function
- Pandora/iHeart Radio/iTunes Radio/Spotify App Ready (iPhone App)
- Drive Change (For Android or Card Reader)
- Android Music Playback
- Android Rapid Charge
- Backup Memory for Tuner Preset
- FM/AM 24 Station Presets (18FM, 6AM)
- RBDS with Radio Text
- AME (Automatic Memory Entry)
- Bluetooth Built-in (Hands-Free Profile / A2DP/ AVRCP1.5)
- Dual Phone Connection
- Wireless Music Browsing
- Pandora/iHeart Radio/Spotify App Ready (Android and iPhone App) via Bluetooth
- Rear Wired BT Microphone included
- Remote App for Android/iPhone
UPC Code 019048224767
Kenwood's Performance Series KFC-6995PS 6"x9" speakers employ a 5-way design to give you articulate lows, clean vocals, and startling highs, thanks to a division of labor between a 2-3/4" paper cone midrange driver, a balanced-dome tweeter, and two smaller supertweeters. This arrangement allows these speakers to handle up to 125 watts RMS, which is some serious power handling for a speaker in the price range.
These 6"x9" speakers feature a water-resistant paper cone woofer with a new radial rib pattern, which increases speaker strength and delivers more responsive bass. The addition of a rubber surround ensures a new level of overall durability
- Power Handling: Peak: 1300 watts / RMS: 250 per pair
- 6 x 9" paper cone
- 2-3/4" paper cone mid-range
- 1/2" PET balanced dome tweeter
- 1/2" PET dome super tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 60-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Top-mount Depth: 3-1/16"
UPC Code 019048206336
The KFC-1695PS 6-1/2" 3-way speakers feature a water-resistant paper cone with a new radial rib pattern, which increases speaker strength and delivers more responsive bass. The addition of a rubber surround ensures a new level of overall durability. All the musical details are handled by the 1-3/16" tweeter and 1/2" supertweeter. Kenwood engineered a smoother listening experience with the Acoustic Sound Harmonizer, which uses slots on the mount which houses the tweeter and supertweeter to improve the progression into the higher frequencies. Grilles are included for custom installations.
- Power Handling: Peak: 320 watts / RMS: 75 watts each.
- Recommended power range: 10 - 75 watts RMS per channel
- 6-1/2" paper cone
- 1-9/16" paper cone tweeter
- 1/2" ceramic super tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 75-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Top-mount Depth: 1-13/16"
UPC Code 019048206251
EnrockAudio 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
This 16-gague speaker wire with spool from EnrockBasics lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers.
One side of the wire is marked with a white line, making it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity and get your audio system set up properly
Easy to Use
The EnrockAudio 16-gauge Speaker Wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 799861390381