Bluetooth Receiver, 2 x 6.5" Speakers, 2 x 6x9" Speakers, Amp, Speaker Wire
Kenwood's KMM-BT225U offers great sound, easy control, Bluetooth connectivity, and a compact chassis, making this receiver a great choice for any vehicle. You can plug in your iPod or iPhone into the fron panel USB input to access your favorite playlists. Also, you can enjoy Spotify and Pandora with the use of the AUX or USB device, you can listen to your favorite music. Kenwood sound reconstruction restores the depth that's often missing from compressed music files, and digital time alignment ensures that all that sound reaches your ears at the same time. A 13-band EQ lets you get the sound you like, and with the Remote app, you can tune it from your phone. Also, Kenwood KMM-BT225U offers the ability to retain your steering wheel control with the use of a steering wheel control adapter sold seperately. This simple Kenwood receiver is the perfect upgrade from your factory radio that offers many new features.
- TDF(Theft Deterrent Faceplate)
- 13 Segment 13 Digit LCD Display
- Rotary Encoder and Direct Key (TEL) for easy operation
- Digital Clock (12H)
- Dimmer Control Function (Manual/Set by timer)
- Maximum Output Power : 50W x 4 (MOSFET Power IC)
- Front AUX & USB Interface
- 1 Preout (2.5V)
- KENWOOD sound reconstruction, restores musical to compressed music
- 13 Band Graphic Equalizer
- Time Allignement
- Drive EQ
- Subwoofer Level Adjustable
- Bass Boost
- Built-in LPF/HP
- MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC Decoder with ID-3 Tag Display
- iPod/iPhone Direct Connection with Optional cable*1
- iPod Skip Search Function
- Pandora/iHeart Radio/iTunes Radio/Spotify App Ready (iPhone App)
- Drive Change (For Android or Card Reader)
- Android Music Playback
- Android Rapid Charge
- Backup Memory for Tuner Preset
- FM/AM 24 Station Presets (18FM, 6AM)
- RBDS with Radio Text
- AME (Automatic Memory Entry)
- Bluetooth Built-in (Hands-Free Profile / A2DP/ AVRCP1.5)
- Dual Phone Connection
- Wireless Music Browsing
- Pandora/iHeart Radio/Spotify App Ready (Android and iPhone App) via Bluetooth
- Rear Wired BT Microphone included
- Remote App for Android/iPhone
UPC Code 019048224767
Our TS-G1620F speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 6-1/2" speakers. Their two-way design handles 300 watts max. power (40 watts nominal) and features Pioneer’s extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded PolypropyleneTM (IMPP) Composite Cone Woofer for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion.
UPC Code 884938374088
Our TS-G6930F speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 6 x 9" speakers. Their two-way design handles 400 watts max. power (45 watts nominal) and features Pioneer's extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded PolypropyleneTM (IMPP) Composite Cone Woofer for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion.
- Size: 6" x 9"
- Design: Coaxial 3-Way
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 400W (45W)
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz to 32 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m): 90 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 2-3/4" (in.)
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 6" x 8-3/4" (in.)
- Tweeter Design: 2" Cone midrange and 3/8" Dome tweeter
- Tweeter Composition: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Woofer Composition: Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA
- Woofer Surround: Rubber Coated Cloth
- Woofer Magnet Composition: Ferrite
UPC Code 884938373579
The DUAL XPE4700 4-channel amplifier has what you need with 800 Watt of dynamic power for excellent sound boosting. This 800W amplifier features stereo-bridged simultaneous operation, low-level RCA type inputs, high level inputs, and variable low-pass crossover.
The DUAL amplifier comes with a PWM MOSFET power supply. It delivers high-volume sound performance in a trim, brushed aluminum chassis.
- General Features:
- CEA-2006 compliant XPE Series Class A/B amplifier.
- RMS Power Rating:
-2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 channel.
-4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 channel.
-Bridged, 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Dynamic power output: 800 watts @ 4 ohms.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply.
- Bi-color LED status indicators.
- Selectable bass boost.
- Soft Start Turn-on.
- 4/3/2 channel operation.
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on.
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation.
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs.
- Silver-plated screw terminals.
- Input sensitivity:
-Low level: 125mV-5V
-High level: 250mV-10V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz.
- Dimensions: 8-15/16"L x 14-1/8"W x 2-1/16"H.
UPC Code 827204103272
EnrockAudio 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
This 16-gague speaker wire with spool from EnrockBasics lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers.
One side of the wire is marked with a white line, making it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity and get your audio system set up properly
Easy to Use
The EnrockAudio 16-gauge Speaker Wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 799861390381