Kenwood Marine Bluetooth Radio + Cover, 4x Black Speakers, Amp Booster Kit, Wire
The 2018 Kenwood KMR-M322BT will make listening to music will be all the more pleasure some.
You can utilize the convenience of hands free calling as well as wireless music streaming with its built in Bluetooth® function. With Kenwood’s Drive EQ technology your tunes won’t be effected by waves, wind or surrounding noise. You can play a selection of file formats including AAC files or you can stream your selected tunes on iHeart Radio, Spotify and Pandora. If all that is not enough you can always add a thumb drive into the front-panel AUX Input and enjoy MP3, WMA, WAV or even FLAC files. The variable-color 1.5-line LCD Display keeps your song titles and channel information easily displayed.
The convenient front panel USB input provides access to your playlists. Plugging in your iPod or iPhone will enable an abundance of functions. Button specifics like ‘search’ and ‘return’, plus useful tools like Alphabet, Percentage Skip, and Related Search, help you get to your music faster. For Siri-equipped iPhones you can have full Siri Eyes Free control. In addition Connect up to 5 Bluetooth® devices simultaneously, so you and your friends can take turns streaming music like a DJ. Move to the groove and get the party pumping to the max.
If you’re a satellite radio fan, add a SiriusXM tuner (subscription required) and enjoy music, sports and news while you’re far from shore. The receiver boasts three sets of preamp outputs, so you can always add on an amplifier to your system. Kenwood offers the option of adding up to six Kenwood marine wired remotes so that you can keep the stereo installed below deck and control it at your convenience.
Note: This unit does not play CDs.
- TDF(Theft Deterrent Faceplate)
- Drive Change
- Maximum Output Power : 50W x 4 (MOSFET Power IC)
- KENWOOD sound reconstruction, restores musical to compressed music
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC Files Playback with ID-3 Tag Display
- Android Rapid Charge
- Multi language(English, Spanish)
- Dual Phone Connection
- Wireless Music Browsing
- Conformal Coating *1
UPC Code 019048221001
Keep your radio clean and safe with the Enrock EMC56 - Marine Cover-Up - Flip-Top Door.
This accessory mounts around the edge of the front of the stereo. A handy flip-open lid secures the face panel and knobs. With this protective universal marine radio cover in place, you can rest assured that your radio interface will be maintained despite drinks or large luggage you may bring into the car, Boat, Motorcycle, Bike, Etc.
- Universal Aqua Marine Cover
- Spring Loaded Vertical Flip Top Door Opening Bubble.
- Weather Shield protects your stereo from temperatures of -22F to 200F.
- Offers anti-theft protection by concealing the unit.
- Compatible with shaft, DIN & removable face stereos.
- Weather resistant silicone rubber gasket
- UV resistant lens.
- One finger latch for automatic opening.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included.
- Black Color.
UPC Code 728120451099
Enrocks EORA102 is a universal AM/FM antenna that is easy to hide in your motorcycle, automobile, truck, and even boat! Just hide it anywhere. Simply hook up, peel, and stick. Will stick on to glass, roof, headliner, inside the camper, mounts to any surface.
- Electronic Stereo Radio Hidden Amplified Antenna Kit
- Hidden Amplified Antenna Design for Direct Replacement
- Covering all AM / FM Broadcast Radio
- Input: Thoroughfare / Output Impedance: 750HM
- Dimension: 3.75" X 1" X 0.75"
UPC Code 728120484479
Rock your Boat
Designed specifically for marine use, Kenwood KFC-1653MRB 6-1/2" speakers feature water-resistant cone woofers topped with 1" balanced dome tweeters. These super-speakers tolerate a lot! They’ll take up to 50 watts of power, and still sound awesome. Whether out on the water or relaxing at the marina, the Kenwood KFC-1653MRB 6-1/2" speakers will provide surprising quality of power with precision.
These speakers are specifically meant to bounce off the potential problems presented by water and marine life, as well as salt, and sun. With black UV-resistant grilles, composite speaker baskets, and stainless steel hardware, These will provide you with outstanding performance for a long time.
- 2-way 6-1/2" marine speakers with grilles (pair)
- injection-molded polypropylene cone woofer with rubber surround
- 1" balanced-dome tweeter built into grille
- UV-resistant fixed grille design
- power range: 2-50 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 60-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
UPC Code 019048210357
Enrocks's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.
This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss.
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple.
Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901