AM/FM/USB Marine Stereo W/ Kenwood 2-Way SPKR, 50' 16G Wire & Preamp Controller
Jensen MS30 Compact Waterproof Stereo receiver will change the way you listen to music on your boat, without any drastic changes or cutting on your vessel.
This digital media receiver packs a lot of features into a compact design that fits into a standard tachometer opening. You’ll enjoy AM/FM radio as well as take advantage of the rear USB input or Auxiliary input to enjoy your favorite music files.
The MS30 includes four channel outputs so you can expand your system with some speakers or an amplifier. The LED display tells you what your listening to with just a glance, while the watertight IPX6 stable face and controls will stand up to sun, salt and moisture with you’re riding the waves.
UPC Code 680176244455
Kenwood KFC-1633MRW Ride your waves with the marine speakers onboard and enjoy high-quality, trouble-free tunes this season, and for years to come.
The Kenwood KFC-1633MRW is a pair of 6-1/2” 2-way 4 ohm Marine boat speakers that pump out a peak power rating of 100 watts each. The woofer is a waterproof injection molded polypropylene cone equipped with rubber surrounds and has a 1” balanced dome tweeter mounted on top of it.
The sharp polypropylene woofer structures a water-resistant design, while the balanced-dome tweeter is assembled into the solid white grille for an extra degree of splash protection and durability.
- Power Rating: 100W Max, 20 Watt RMS.
- Water resistant cone.
- Full-range Speaker.
- Polypropylene Injection Cone Woofer.
- Balanced Dome Tweeter.
- Impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Sensitivity: 84 dB.
- Frequency Response: 65-20,000 Hz.
- 8 Oz magnet.
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/4".
UPC Code 019048182951
Enrocks's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.
This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss.
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple.
Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901
Stream tunes from your Bluetooth-enabled device to your vehicle's or boat's amplifier with this MB Quart N1-WBT preamp controller, which offers a water-resistant design for durability. The controller pairs via Bluetooth from up to 32' away.
When connected to a receiver the controller and remote will not work simultaneously. Bluetooth function will only work via the amplifier to stream music from your phone.
- Marine certified.
- Controls the main features of a receiver: power, mode, volume, tune/track.
- Wired connection via a 3.5mm cable.
- IPX6 Waterproof, UV and salt resistant.
- Compact design for easy installation.
- Simple audio outputs to connect to an amplifier.
- Bluetooth Connectivity allows your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device to be quickly paired to the controller without a complicated pairing process.
- Bluetooth Range: Approximately 32' (10m)
- 2volt Preamp Output
- Controller Diameter: 2" (4.8cm)
UPC Code 806576223474