Jensen Stereo w/ Bluetooth, 4 x 6.5" Hilfonics Marine Speakers (B), Speaker Wire
Jensen MS30BTR Compact Waterproof Bluetooth Stereo receiver will change the way you listen to music on your boat, without any drastic changes or cutting on your vessel.
This digital media receiver packs a lot of features into a compact design that fits into a standard tachometer opening. You’ll enjoy AM/FM radio as well as take advantage of the rear USB input or Auxiliary input to enjoy your favorite music files. The unit is equipped with built in Bluetooth for hands free connection of your preferred tunes.
The MS30BTR includes four channel outputs so you can expand your system with some speakers or an amplifier. The LED display tells you what your listening to with just a glance, while the watertight IPX6 stable face and controls will stand up to sun, salt and moisture with you’re riding the waves.
UPC Code 681787019616
Hifonics marine certified, 6.5 inch coaxial speaker for boat, RV and off-road vehicle audio installations. These speakers feature water resistant midrange cones, titanium tweeters and rust resistant connectors. Sold in pairs with grills in black.
- Marine Grade Protection: Marine/Powersports Certified
- Tweeter Dome Material: .75" Pure Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Surround: Natural Butyl Rubber
- Cone:6.5 inch Composite Poly Cone
- Voice Coil Former: High Temperature Voice Coil and Former
- Spider: Water resistant spider
- Crossover Type: 12dB Butterworth
- Frame:Composite ABS and glass fiber frame
- Motor: High Energy Y30 Motor assembly
- Grills: Composite
- Marine Certified: YES
- IPX67: YES
- Tweeter Material: Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Marine Certified Crossover: Marine Certified Crossover
- Peak Power Handling: 120 WATTS
- RMS Power Handling: 60 WATTS
UPC Code 806576227410
Enrocks's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.
This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss.
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple.
Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901