Pyle Marine Receiver w/Pyle PLMR24B Box Speakers, Enrock Antenna & Speaker Wire
Get high quality audio amplification on your boat or other marine vehicle with the Pyle PLMRMP4A. It includes a marine-ready, four-channel power amplifier pushing up to 800 watts, a waterproof poly bag, and a waterproof stereo 3.5mm-to-RCA adaptor for plugging in virtually any audio source, including your iPod or other MP3 player. The amp is equipped with high and low level inputs, an electronic crossover network, plus power protection circuitry and anti-thump turn-on to keep your equipment secure.
Pyle Marine Bluetooth Water Resistant Amplifier Receiver
- marine Bluetooth amplifier receiver
- water resistant amp
- features: sound system amp receiver for audio control
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver for wireless streaming
- water resistant marine grade construction
- Universal standard size for dashboard/console panel installation
- USB flash drive reader
- MP3 digital audio file playback
- connect & stream audio from external devices
- aux RCA (L/R) Input connectors - RCA (L/R) audio Output connectors
- includes wireless remote control
- used with boat, automobile, off-road, mobile and marine vehicles
- Max power Output: 4 x 50 Watt.
UPC Code 068888762144
The PLMR24B is a pair of 3.5", 200-watt, heavy-duty weatherproof speakers - perfect for the deck, backyard, by the pool, or on your boat or other marine vehicle. They're completely waterproof, featuring a rustproof grill that's removable for cleaning.
These 3-way speakers provide the full spectrum of sound, thanks a 3.5" aluminum injection cone woofer with a 24 oz. magnet for the low end, a 1.75" wide dispersion cone for the midrange, and a 1" super dome tweeter for the highs. The built in capacitor crossover network does all the hard work - you just plug them in using the quick connect terminals and hit ‘play'. Bass reflex vent provides even more low end for your buck.
- Excellent for Use On Boats/Marine/Decks/Poolside/Outdoors
- Completely Water Proof
- 3.5'' Aluminum Injection Cone Woofer
- 24 Oz. Magnet Structure
- 1.75'' Wide Dispersion Cone Midrange
- 1'' Super Dome Tweeter
- Capacitor Crossover Network
- Bass Reflex Vent for Added Bass Response
- Heavy Duty ASB Construction
- Quick Connect / Disconnect Speaker Terminals
- Removable Rustproof of Mesh Grills
- Power: 100 Watts RMS / 200 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 70-21 Khz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Complete Mounting Kit Wires
- Dimensions: 5.25''W x 3.75''H x 3.75''D
UPC Code 068889014808
This rugged Enrock EKMR2 marine soft wire universal antenna gives you performance, durability and plenty of placement options. The flexible wire makes it the perfect hideaway antenna, while the corrosion-resistant rubber exterior confirms that it will stand up to salt and spray. The 40inch long flexible wire will make mounting it a breeze.
Enjoy your favorite local stations while riding the roads or water with this Enrock EKMR1 Hideaway Antenna.
The Enrock EKMR2 Marine Wire Antenna provides excellent radio reception signals to the audio system on your automobile, watercraft vehicles. Knowledgeable boaters realize that even the most expensive radio will perform poorly with a second rate antenna that saves money up front. A quality antenna is the crux of reliable performance in any marine radio. From the largest seagoing ships to the smallest bass boats, Enrock antennas have held up for years under the worst marine conditions, always performing to their maximum design capabilities.
Check out some of the features of this high quality antenna.
• Weather Resistant.
• 22" Braided Cable.
• Full AM/FM reception.
• No drilling required.
• Simple and easy install.
• Superior construction.
• Easy to mount.
• Motorola plug at one end.
• Compatible with a variety of marine stereo devices.
Enrock has established itself as the leader in marine products for boats, yachts, and other vessels since its inception. The Enrock team knows boats by heart, and our products are designed by experts in the field and driven by an inherent intuition of the boater, seasoned or otherwise, would be expecting of life on the water. Enrock's goods and products are individually created with the marine environment in mind. We swallow the droplets and absorb the moisture, so your gear is all ready to face the splash and wind, rays and rough encounters they'll be confronted with during your cruise. We're striving perfection, so for our service and prices to as flawless and wallet-friendly as our products.
Purchase with confidence with our unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee covers every transaction!
Be Sure To Click Add To Cart Now, While There Is Still in Stock.
UPC Code 799861388647
Enrocks's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.
This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss.
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple.
Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901