The PMX-5 features a 2.7"full color TFT display for optimum viewing - even in full sun - that is optically wet bonded to prevent any dust or moisture penetration. It is IPX6 rated and uses a water resistant rotary encoder knob with white LED button illumination and front mounted sub level controls. Additionally, with features such as SiriusXM and Pandora capabilities, Bluetooth audio steaming with album art support for Apple and Android products and true 2 zone/ 2 source control, this unit becomes a true command center of any system.
The PMX-5 digital media receiver is designed for marine and motorsports systems.
- General Features:
- Power Output:
-4 ohms: 25 watts x 4 channel
-2 ohms: 50 watts x 4 channel
- 2.7" full color display w/ auto dimming backlightning
- ISO8846/SAE J1171 Ignition Protection Certified
- Stainless Steel Rear Chassis
- Steering Wheel Control Interface Compatible
- Pandora Internet Radio
- A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth Wireless Streaming
- FCC, CE, IC, and C-Tick Certified
- Multi Region Radio Frequencies
- Low Voltage Warning Alert
- AUX and USB Inputs with USB Charging
- On Board Punch EQ Control
- Independent Subwoofer Level Control
- Selectable HP / LP / AP Crossovers with Selectable Slope 12 / 24 dB/Oct
- IPX6 Marine Grade
- 7-Band Graphic EQ
- AM / FM / WB Tuner
- Zone Control: 2 Zone / 2 Source (F/R/S + F)
UPC Code 780687344689
The PMX-0R is a wired remote controller for the PMX-8BB, PMX-5 or PMX2 Marine Boat Stereo Receivers.
Features a Front Panel Sub Control, Waterproof Rotary Encoder Volume Control, Front Panel Illumination Control, IPX6 Front Panel Certification, Back lit LED Button Illumination
- Controls basic receiver functions and subwoofer settings.
- Receiver illumination control.
- Waterproof rotary volume knob Control.
- Back-lit LED buttons.
- IPX6-certified front panel.
- ISO 8846 / SAE J1171 Certified.
UPC Code 780687345709
The RM0652 Prime 6.5" is a 2-way component system with a coaxially integrated tweeter featuring marine grade weather proofing technologies. Supplied in all white with matching grille.
If you're serious about building a better marine audio system, you need top-quality speakers. Rockford Fosgate's RM0652 marine speakers are built to sound great on your boat, with True Marine Grade components and the performance you need to get the sound you want.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- 100% UV stable ASA injection molded plastic parts
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt Fog Resistant Santoprene Surround
- Grill Integrated 0.5" LCP Dome Tweeter
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- Proprietary corrossion resistant spring loaded push terminals
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Removable trim ring/grille
- Description: 2-Way
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Frequency Response: 52Hz - 20KHz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1"
- Power Handling: 50W RMS / 100W Peak
- FS: 70Hz
- Qts: 1.08
- Vas: 0.38 cu. ft.
- Sensitivity (1W/1M): 88dB
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1M): 91dB
- Xmax: 0.16"
- Mounting Diameter: 5.4"
- Mounting Depth: 2.5"
- Also Available in Black Color.
UPC Code 780687344924
The M400-4D is a 400 Watt 4-channel high efficiency Class-D marine amplifier designed to conform to UV and Salt-Fog protection standards. Amplifier features on-board Punch EQ, variable crossover and tri-state protection circuits. 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover 2/4 channel switch 4 Gauge power/ground connectors Cast aluminum heatsink Top mounted controls Conformal coated PCB and UV resistant finish for UV & Salt-Fog protection. On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz. Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits.
These amp provide high-efficiency Class-D power for your marine audio system. They meet tough UV and Salt-Fog protection standards, so you can install them with confidence in your pleasure craft, whether you're blasting across inland waterways, or cruising out to your favorite salt-water fishing grounds.
- 4-channel marine Boat Yacht amplifier.
- 2/4 channel input switch.
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Conformal-coated circuit board and UV-resistant finish.
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- Three auto-turn on modes.
- Marine grade 2-part epoxy coated PCB.
- Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits.
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- CEA-2006 compliant.
- Preamp-level inputs and outputs.
- Wiring and hardware not included with amplifier.
- Dimensions: 9-1/8"W x 2"H x 6-7/8"D.
UPC Code 780687340803
In a “one size fits all” world it is rare to see a company provide a wide range of options. The team at T-Spec understands how difficult it can be to find just the right product for your application. That is why the new T-Spec amp kit line features 28 different models to cover nearly every price, power and performance level imaginable! T-Spec amp kits utilize the finest materials to ensure maximum performance and hassle-free installation.
V8 8 GAUGE AMP INSTL KIT
- 17FT V8 8 AWG OFC matte solid silver multi-strand power wire
- 3FT V8 8 AWG OFC matte solid black multi-strand ground wire
- 17FT 18 AWG OFC blue remote turn-on wire
- 17FT V8 noise rejecting twisted rca cable with precision molded ends and split tip
- Proprietary V8 MINI ANL fuse holder with 40A fuse
- Nickel Plated 8 AWG seamed crimp ring terminal with 8.5mm hole and silver boot connected at battery end
- Nickel Plated 8 AWG seamed crimp ring terminal with 8.5mm hole and black boot connected at ground
- 8 AWG spade terminals with silver and black boots for amp connection
- Miscellaneous connectors terminals and wire ties
UPC Code 086429281008
This rugged Enrock EKMR2 marine soft wire universal antenna gives you performance, durability and plenty of placement options. The flexible wire makes it the perfect hideaway antenna, while the corrosion-resistant rubber exterior confirms that it will stand up to salt and spray. The 40inch long flexible wire will make mounting it a breeze.
Enjoy your favorite local stations while riding the roads or water with this Enrock EKMR1 Hideaway Antenna.
The Enrock EKMR2 Marine Wire Antenna provides excellent radio reception signals to the audio system on your automobile, watercraft vehicles. Knowledgeable boaters realize that even the most expensive radio will perform poorly with a second rate antenna that saves money up front. A quality antenna is the crux of reliable performance in any marine radio. From the largest seagoing ships to the smallest bass boats, Enrock antennas have held up for years under the worst marine conditions, always performing to their maximum design capabilities.
Check out some of the features of this high quality antenna.
• Weather Resistant.
• 22" Braided Cable.
• Full AM/FM reception.
• No drilling required.
• Simple and easy install.
• Superior construction.
• Easy to mount.
• Motorola plug at one end.
• Compatible with a variety of marine stereo devices.
Enrock has established itself as the leader in marine products for boats, yachts, and other vessels since its inception. The Enrock team knows boats by heart, and our products are designed by experts in the field and driven by an inherent intuition of the boater, seasoned or otherwise, would be expecting of life on the water. Enrock's goods and products are individually created with the marine environment in mind. We swallow the droplets and absorb the moisture, so your gear is all ready to face the splash and wind, rays and rough encounters they'll be confronted with during your cruise. We're striving perfection, so for our service and prices to as flawless and wallet-friendly as our products.
Purchase with confidence with our unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee covers every transaction!
Be Sure To Click Add To Cart Now, While There Is Still in Stock.
UPC Code 799861388647
New EnrockMarine Universal USB/3.5mm Auxiliary Interface Mount & Cable. It measures 3 meters in length, and will convert your AUX inputs to USB, and is UV resistant.
- USB to RCA 10" pass-through extension cable
- 1.5" through-hole mount
- Dustproof water-resistant rubber cover
- Use with any radio with rear USB/RCA inputs
- Cable Length: 3m
UPC Code 799861390145