Lightning Audio 12" 4 Ohm Subwoofer, Scosche Subwoofer Enclosure, Speaker Wire
The Scosche SE12RCC Single 12" Subwoofer Enclosure is CARB Compliant and constructed of 3/4" MDF with a poly fiber damper lining and nickel-plated spring-loaded terminals. It is a completely carpeted enclosure that is a smart choice for car stereo setups. All boxes are carpeted with a standard gray/black trunk liner for maximum durability and come plastic-wrapped with color packaging cards to repel dusts and dirt. The single subwoofer enclosure has recessed side panels for easy lifting and 100-percent sealed joints for best sound.
- ¾" Medium density fiberboard front baffle and recessed side panels for easy lifting
- 100% Sealed joints with pre-cut 11" diameter hole
- Nickel plated spring loaded speaker terminals
- Pre-wired with fast-on terminals with poly fiber lining damper
- 1.25 cu. ft. internal volume
UPC Code 00033991024694
The Lightning Audio by Rockford Fosgate LA-ZERO 12" subwoofer is a 4-ohm single voice coil design optimized for sealed enclosures. The subwoofer has a low resonant frequency and high excursion capability for low bass response. Power handling is rated at 150 Watts RMS and 300 Watts Max.
- High modulus closed conical polypropylene cone and dustcap assembly geometry.
- Tear and fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider.
- High density compressed half-roll sealed poly-foam surround.
- High temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex insulating reinforcement collar.
- Optimized motor magnetics with exteneded pole and bumped backplate.
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain "stitched on" flexible lead wire design.
- Multi-point high-temp/high-strength neck joint bonding technique.
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound bend frame geometry.
- Semi-flexible PVC removable protective motor cover.
- Custom insulated/isolated compression input terminal assembly.
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique.
- Size: 12"
- Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm.
- Power Handling: 150 Watts RMS - 300 Watts Max.
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.00"Motor Size: 56.90 oz.
- Speaker Connector: Spring Loaded Terminals.
- SPL (1w/1m): 84 dB.
- Woofer Displacement: 0.06 cu. ft. (1.61 Liters)
- Cutout Diameter: 11.14" (283 mm)
- Mounting Depth: 5.83" (148 mm)
- Recommended Sealed Enclosure: 0.80 cu. ft. (22.7 liters)
- Recommended Vented Enclosure: 1.80 cu. ft. (51 liters)
- Tuning Frequency (vented): 36Hz (1) 4" x 14.5"
UPC Code 712660343839
Enrock's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss. Marine grade speaker wiring made simple. Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire
- The white line one one side to mark polarity
- Wrapped around a hard plastic spool
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901