10-Speaker Bluetooth Soundbar, 2X 6.5" Speakers, Dual Marine Tower Enclosures
Hifonics' THOR TPS10 10-Speaker Bluetooth Powersports Amplified Soundbar takes your music wherever you go off-road. Loud and pround, it even has multiple illumination modes and includes roll-bar mounting hardware. And if you need a little guidance, the built-in map light will help you read the trail guide.
The Thor TPS-10 features an adjustable track, so you'll have plenty of options for roll cage installation. The package includes mounting hardware for 1-1/2", 1-3/4" and 2" roll cage pipes, which should cover pretty much anything out there with a cage. If cage mounting is not an option, you can use the included angle brackets and mount them on a suitable surface.
- 10-speaker amplified sound system with built-in map light
- Eight full-range 3" speakers
- Ywo 1" titanium dome tweeters with neodymium magnets
- Marine-rated speakers and rugged aluminum exterior (no plastic parts)
- Included multi-angle adjustable clamp system fits 1-1/2", 1-3/4", or 2" bars
- IP68-rated waterproofing/dustproofing
- Built-in Super HPD amp (wattage rating not available)
- Bluetooth (A2DP) music streaming
- Works with Apple and Android smartphones
- Large center-mount controls
- Built-in map light
- Switchable, multi-color LED lights
- Inputs: USB 1A charging port, 3.5mm AUX
- 2-volt preamp outputs to connect exterior devices
- Power via 12-volt power point (also includes adapter for direct vehicle battery connection)
- Dimensions: 34-3/8"W x 5"D x 4-5/16"H
UPC Code 806576225737
Kicker's 43CSC654 speakers feature a 6-1/2" polypropylene woofer that delivers a full sound with the help of a polyester foam surround that will stay strong for years to come. The 1/2" PEI balanced dome tweeter adds crisp instrumental and vocal detail. You'll get good results powering these speakers with a factory radio or an aftermarket car stereo, but they'll knock your socks off when you drive them with an external amplifier. Grilles are included.
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
- Power Handling: Peak: 600 watts / RMS: 200 watts per pair
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 100 watts RMS per channel
- Features EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology
- Polypropylene mid-woofer cone material
- Polyester foam speaker surround
- 1/2" Polyether imide (PEI) balanced dome tweeter
- Neodymium magnet motor structure
- Stamped steel frame basket
- Top-mount Depth: 3/8"
- Cutout Dimensions: 4-13/16"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
UPC Code 713034076049
Check out Kickers newly designed 12KMTES unloaded power speaker enclosures. Water can be rough on speakers, particularly tower speakers. These rugged weatherproof enclosures will safeguard your Kicker 6.5” marine speakers (not included) from spray, mist, dust, salt and damage even with our extreme outdoor environment.
Great music is key to making life outdoors all the more enjoyable. Wherever you mount them the enclosures will rotate nine degrees in either direction so you can point your speakers for preferred coverage. Slotted mounting holes house different speaker bolt patterns, while stainless-steel speaker terminals ensure easy wiring. The enclosures also include 2 5/8” aluminum tower pipe clamps and mounting adapters for the popular pipe diameters.
Manufactured precisely for marine and powersport use, these bold black enclosures are intended for your on the go outdoor life. With tough ABS plastic shells and an acoustic polyfill lining, your get lasting strength and exceptional performance.
- Customer Enclosures designed to fit Kicker 6 ½” marine speakers
- Rugged ABS shell with acoustic polyfill lining
- includes mounting adapters for 2 ¼” , 2 3/8”, and 2 ½” pipe diameters
In the box:
- 2 Unloaded speaker enclosures
- Poly-fil box stuffing
- 2 Die-cast aluminum upper mounting brackets
- 2 Die-cast aluminum lower mounting brackets
- 2 Mounting plates
- Eight 1-1/4" Stainless steel machine screws (1/4" Allen head)
- Four of each size: 2-1/2" , 2 3/8”, 2 ¼” ABS mounting inserts
- Diameter: 7"
- Depth: 8.5" (plus the mounting height of the speaker)
- Mounting Height:
- From Center Line of Tube: 8.75"
- From Top of Bracket: 10.625"
Speaker Opening Dimensions:
- Cutout Diameter: 5.625"
- Depth: approximately 6" (assuming 4" magnet diameter)
- Diagonal: 5.93" to 6.10"
- 4-Hole Pattern: 4.20" to 4.34"
- 8-Hole Pattern: 2.26" to 2.36
UPC Code 713034059172