PMX-5 Marine 2.7" Receiver, 4x Kicker 6.5" LED Speaker, Amplifier, Radio Antenna
The PMX-5 features a 2.7"full color TFT display for optimum viewing - even in full sun - that is optically wet bonded to prevent any dust or moisture penetration. It is IPX6 rated and uses a water resistant rotary encoder knob with white LED button illumination and front mounted sub level controls. Additionally, with features such as SiriusXM and Pandora capabilities, Bluetooth audio steaming with album art support for Apple and Android products and true 2 zone/ 2 source control, this unit becomes a true command center of any system.
The PMX-5 digital media receiver is designed for marine and motorsports systems.
- General Features:
- Power Output:
-4 ohms: 25 watts x 4 channel
-2 ohms: 50 watts x 4 channel
- 2.7" full color display w/ auto dimming backlightning
- ISO8846/SAE J1171 Ignition Protection Certified
- Stainless Steel Rear Chassis
- Steering Wheel Control Interface Compatible
- Pandora Internet Radio
- A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth Wireless Streaming
- FCC, CE, IC, and C-Tick Certified
- Multi Region Radio Frequencies
- Low Voltage Warning Alert
- AUX and USB Inputs with USB Charging
- On Board Punch EQ Control
- Independent Subwoofer Level Control
- Selectable HP / LP / AP Crossovers with Selectable Slope 12 / 24 dB/Oct
- IPX6 Marine Grade
- 7-Band Graphic EQ
- AM / FM / WB Tuner
- Zone Control: 2 Zone / 2 Source (F/R/S + F)
UPC Code 780687344689
The Kicker 43-KMW654LCW 6.5" marine speakers are designed specifically for boats and the outdoors with a MAX power of 195 watts and a RMS power of 65 watts. Equipped with removable multi-color LED accent lighting that can be changed to fit your mood or craft. The bold, stylish design comes packaged with easy-to-match charcoal or white grilles for a customized look that includes a smart, integrated moisture-draining system.
- 65 Watt RMS Power
- Multi-color LEDs (Includes basic colors of Red, Blue, Green, Purple)
- Moisture-draining System
- Charcoal and White Grilles included
- Polypropylene midwoofer
- Rubber surround
- 3/4" titanium dome tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Frequency Response: 35-21,000 Hz
- Top-mount Depth: 2-7/8"
- Cutout dimensions: 5-1/8"
The LED function will only work with the KMLC remote. The remote gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.
UPC Code 713034079651
The M400-4D is a 400 Watt 4-channel high efficiency Class-D marine amplifier designed to conform to UV and Salt-Fog protection standards. Amplifier features on-board Punch EQ, variable crossover and tri-state protection circuits. 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover 2/4 channel switch 4 Gauge power/ground connectors Cast aluminum heatsink Top mounted controls Conformal coated PCB and UV resistant finish for UV & Salt-Fog protection. On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz. Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits.
These amp provide high-efficiency Class-D power for your marine audio system. They meet tough UV and Salt-Fog protection standards, so you can install them with confidence in your pleasure craft, whether you're blasting across inland waterways, or cruising out to your favorite salt-water fishing grounds.
- 4-channel marine Boat Yacht amplifier.
- 2/4 channel input switch.
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Conformal-coated circuit board and UV-resistant finish.
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- Three auto-turn on modes.
- Marine grade 2-part epoxy coated PCB.
- Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits.
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- CEA-2006 compliant.
- Preamp-level inputs and outputs.
- Wiring and hardware not included with amplifier.
- Dimensions: 9-1/8"W x 2"H x 6-7/8"D.
UPC Code 780687340803
This rugged Enrock EKMR1 marine soft wire universal antenna gives you performance, durability and plenty of placement options. The flexible wire makes it the perfect hideaway antenna, while the corrosion-resistant rubber exterior confirms that it will stand up to salt and spray. The 22inch long flexible wire will make mounting it a breeze.
UPC Code 799861388630
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple, high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion and the added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection. Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black! Get long lasting performance from a quality made boat cable designed to last.
100% Oxygen Free Marine Grade, Tinned Cooper, Fine Strand Speaker Wire, White Flexible PVC Jacket Makes it ideal for any Marine Speaker System Installation.
- 50 foot section of 14 gauge Blue Wire.
- Marine White Copper Tinned.
- The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undisturbed signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier.
UPC Code 728120452881