Receiver, 2X 5.25" Speakers, Cover, Handlebar Control,Dash Kit,Antenna,50ft Wire
Want to get the most out of your receiver? The JVC KD-X35MBS features an array of options. You can connect 2 phones through built-in Bluetooth technology, and get music play back for android. It comes with a front USB input with 1.5A charging capabilities. It also has a front AUX input. Menu options also come in either English or Spanish.
KD-X35MBS General Features:
• Marine Motorsports iPod® & Android™
• Digital Media Receiver with Bluetooth
• Variable Color Illumination with White Backlit Display
• SiriusXM Ready
• Conformal Coated PCB Antirust Coating for Marine
• Bluetooth Wireless Technology (Wired-Mic included)
• Hands Free Call (HFP1.6 Wideband Speech)
• Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP)
• JVC Streaming DJ (A2DP Section)
• Voice Recognition Dialing
• 2 Phones Full-Time Connection
• Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
• Bluetooth Auto Pairing via Smartphone Charging Cable
• Pandora / Spotify / iHeart Radio Control
(iPhone via USB/Bluetooth, Android via Bluetooth)
• Front USB Input with up to 1.5A Charging
• Front AUX Input
• iPhone / iPod Music P lay back through USB
• Music Playback through USB for Android™
• FLAC Playback 96kHz/24bit (USB)
• MP3,WMA,WAV,AAC Compatible with Tag (USB)
• Radio Broadcast Data System (RBDS)
• 13-Band Graphic EQ and Easy Control 11 Preset EQ
• Time Alignment - Space Enhancement - Sound Lift
• K2 Technology
• Loudness Control (Off/Low/High) + Bass Boost Control
• 4.0V Pre-Output Terminals
(Front + Rear + Subwoofer)
• High-Pass + Low-Pass Filter
• Subwoofer Level Control
• MOS-FET 50W x 4 Power Output (22W RMS x 4)
• High Contrast Wide Viewing Angle 2 Line Display
• Selectable Spectrum Analyzer or Clock on all Sources
• English or Spanish Menu
• Detachable Face Panel
• Steering Wheel Remote Ready
• Optional Wired Marine Remote Control (RM-RK62M)
• Optional Wireless Remote Control (RM-RK52)
• App Remote Control Ready - iPhone and Android
(Available on - Apple App Store and Google Play)
UPC Code 046838076992
New Pair Kicker 10 PS5250 4-Ohm 5-¼" 2-way Marine Harley Davidson Motorcycle Coaxial Speakers System
Kicker PS52504 motorcycle speakers were designed to replace some Harley-Davidson and Victory factory speakers. But when tunes are imperative for a joyride those make a superb replacement for other motorcycle, ATVs and marine applications. The weather-resistant design used to create these speakers only means one thing…they’ll last a long time wherever you place them.
The speakers’ motor structures designed around a light yet powerful, neodymium magnet, so the PS52504 speakers weigh only 12 ounces per speaker, amazingly light for speakers that pack this kind of punch. It creates the perfect pair for mounting on motorcycles, where keeping a low center of gravity hits handling and performance.
Kicker placed the titanium dome tweeter above the woofer, enabling the polypropylene cone to move freely for more bass. Turn up your tunes since these speakers are designed to withstand the heat caused by loud sounds for lengthy periods of time
What’s in the box:
UPC Code 713034055730
Metra's 99-9800 Harley Dash Kit has you covered. The piece will cover you're single din radio on your bike, adding protection and style to any bike. The kit is built as a one-piece design, and is molded in ASA plastic to offer a durable support. The rubber trim gasket helps fight moisture and vibration. If you are a serious rider this is something you will love. Note: This cover is for all 1998-2013 Harley models.
Metra 99-9800 Radio Cover Kit For Harley Davidson Touring Motorcycle 1998-2013
- Radio kit to be used when replacing the factory radio
- Comes with water resistant radio face cover
- The cover is attached to the kit using uniquely designed hinges that moves the cover out and up when radio adjustments need to be made
- Has built in rubber opening gasket with magnetic latches to provide a water resistant cover for the radio
UPC Code 086429324088
will easily help with your modifications. Adding the ASWC-1 Steering Wheel handlebar
control interface enables you to connect to an aftermarket stereo in your car vehicle, Harley davidson motorcycles while
containing the full functionality of your factory steering wheel
controls. No need to cut or modify any of your OEM radio connections,
this will save you hours of work. It’s a simple seven wire connection
for easy radio installation with front speakers. Rear speakers will need
separate wires from the radio to the rear speakers.
- One interface does it all. No additional interface needed.
- Works with most radio manufacturers.
- Auto detects the majority of vehicles on the market today and programs the steering wheel controls automatically.
- Auto detects what radio it is connected to.
- Update-able via a common micro B USB cable to ensure you have the most up to date inventory.
Works with the following motorcycles:
- FLHX (Street Glide) 2006-Up
- FLTR (Road Glide) 1998-Up
- FLHT (Electra Glide) 1998-Up
UPC Code 172304214107
The Metra 99-9600 will create a smooth transition. This kit is designed with high quality automotive grade ABS plastic to match the texture of your factory dash. The Metra 99-9600 contains the trim for a single ISO DIN stereo. The trim has a rubber trim gasket to fight moisture and vibration. The kit also contains a wire harness as well as it’s pre-wired for the ASWC-1 Handlebar/Steering Wheel Control Interface (ASWC-1 sold separately)
DOES NOT MOUNT WITH RADIO SLEEVE, MUST BE REAR LOADED AND USE THE PROVIDED BRACKETS (ISO-MOUNTING ONLY)
MOTORCYCLE MUST BE EQUIPPED WITH SHARKNOSE FAIRING 1998-2013, WILL ALSO WORK WITH 1998-2013 FLH BATWING FAIRING
THIS INSTALLATION KIT WILL NOT WORK WITH 1996 - 1997 DUAL CONNECTORS RETRO SOUND SYSTEMS, ADDITIONAL HARDWARE/ADAPTER IS NEEDED (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- ISO DIN radio provision
- For Harley Davidson Touring 1996-2013
- Designed and manufactured with precision tolerances
- Gapless fit between the dash and the kit
UPC Code 086429288526
This rugged Enrock EKMR2 marine soft wire universal antenna gives you performance, durability and plenty of placement options. The flexible wire makes it the perfect hideaway antenna, while the corrosion-resistant rubber exterior confirms that it will stand up to salt and spray. The 40inch long flexible wire will make mounting it a breeze.
Enjoy your favorite local stations while riding the roads or water with this Enrock EKMR1 Hideaway Antenna.
The Enrock EKMR2 Marine Wire Antenna provides excellent radio reception signals to the audio system on your automobile, watercraft vehicles. Knowledgeable boaters realize that even the most expensive radio will perform poorly with a second rate antenna that saves money up front. A quality antenna is the crux of reliable performance in any marine radio. From the largest seagoing ships to the smallest bass boats, Enrock antennas have held up for years under the worst marine conditions, always performing to their maximum design capabilities.
Check out some of the features of this high quality antenna.
• Weather Resistant.
• 22" Braided Cable.
• Full AM/FM reception.
• No drilling required.
• Simple and easy install.
• Superior construction.
• Easy to mount.
• Motorola plug at one end.
• Compatible with a variety of marine stereo devices.
Enrock has established itself as the leader in marine products for boats, yachts, and other vessels since its inception. The Enrock team knows boats by heart, and our products are designed by experts in the field and driven by an inherent intuition of the boater, seasoned or otherwise, would be expecting of life on the water. Enrock's goods and products are individually created with the marine environment in mind. We swallow the droplets and absorb the moisture, so your gear is all ready to face the splash and wind, rays and rough encounters they'll be confronted with during your cruise. We're striving perfection, so for our service and prices to as flawless and wallet-friendly as our products.
Purchase with confidence with our unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee covers every transaction!
Be Sure To Click Add To Cart Now, While There Is Still in Stock.
UPC Code 799861388647
Enrocks's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.
This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss.
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple.
Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901