160W CD Receiver W/100W Speakers, Marine 4-Chan. Amp, Speaker Wire & Radio Cover
Rock the boat! With 160W continuous power (40Wx4) the MEX-M100BT ensures you feel every beat and bass line as you cruise along. Easily connect to Bluetooth with NFC One Touch to enjoy music and hands free calls from your smartphone. With Sony Pal your smartphone or table becomes a full system remote to play back music and change various audio and system settings.
UPC Code 027242896000
Improving your audio system is easy with these Enrock marine rated, quality speakers. These rugged 6.5” 2-way speakers are ready to bounce along with the waves. They are designed to endure the great outdoors.
Enrock considered the salt, spray and sunlight when designing those performance driven speakers. The corrosion-resistant basket and UV-resistant ABS grille offers plenty of protection. In addition the woofers and tweeters are made for marine use too. These speakers sound sweet to listen yet deliver a powerful show.
- 6.5" Dual-Cone Stereo Audio Speakers
- Marinized 2-Way speakers
- Power Rating: Peak: 100-Watts, RMS: 20-Watt.
- UV-resistant construction.
- 1-Piece basket with water shield.
- Polypropylene woofer.
- Sensitivity: 88dB.
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 15kHz.
- Mounting diameter: 5.13.
- Mounting depth: 2.13.
- White Color.
UPC Code 827204211670
Enrocks's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.
This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss.
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple.
Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901
Protect your marine stereo against salt and spray with the SeaWorthy RTR 700 In-Dash Radio Cover. This flush-mount radio cover features a dark-tinted Lexan curved window. Front face flips open to reveal radio. Watertight with gaskets. Hidden mounting screws. 8-3/4"W x 4-1/16"H.
Flush-mount flip-open cover
Dark-tinted curved Lexan window
Hidden mounting screws
UPC Code 648701317012
Enrock's EEA720.4 4-channel amplifier was designed compact yet rugged. The outdoors can be a tough spot for audio gear so Enrock considered the salt, spray and sunlight when designing this Class D amplifier. With 45 watts RMS per channel this amplifier will drive your speakers no matter the application you are using it for. It’s compact enough for a bike and powerful enough for a car. You’ll have no trouble hearing your tunes over the wind and waves with this powerful amplifier.
Weather Resistant for Marine Application
Durable and Powerful for Automotive Use
Compact and rugged for Off-Road Installation
This compact amplifier will fit into a storage compartment on a boat, motorcycle, ATV, or car with optimal performance, despite its size. Should you decide to add a pair of subwoofers you can bridge this amp to a 2-channel mode and send 120 watts to each subwoofer, or switch to 3-channel mode to get a pair of speakers and a subwoofer. With high-pass and low-pass filters, plus bass boost, you can customize your sound output just the way you take your tunes.
EE1720 GENERAL FEATURES:
- 4-channel marine/powersports/ car amplifier
- 45 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (60 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 120 watts x 2 bridged at 4 ohms
- Class D amp technology
- 720 Watts Peak Power
- variable high- and low-pass filters
- Sealed Chassis for use in harsh environments
- Ultra-efficient full range class D operation
- Built-in Crossover- maximum flexibility
- 2 or 4 channel input
- Signal to noise radio 97db
- High pass filter 120Hz/80Hz
- Input range: 200mV-10V
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
UPC Code 728120454069