Marine Amplifer, 2 Kicker 6.5" Coaxial Speaker, Black Enclosure, Radio CD Player
Kenwood KMR-D368BT Single DIN Bluetooth In-Dash CD/AM/FM/Digital Media Marine Stereo Receiver
Kenwood’s KMR-D368BT marine CD receiver is packed with features to enjoy your favorite tunes.
The KMR-D368BT offers an abundance of musical sources, will streamline with the latest gear and sufficient sound to break up the noise of the wind and waves. The conformal-coated circuit board locks out the moisture and protects the unit from the environment and the openings are designed to keep salt and spray out of the player and ports. Glare is a concern on many boats, so this Kenwood's display is super bright, for easier viewing. Adjust the colors and background so that it works with your vessels design.
The convenient front panel USB input provides access to your playlists. Plugging in your iPod or iPhone will enable an abundance of functions. Button specifics like ‘search’ and ‘return’, plus useful tools like AppMode, Alphabet, Percentage Skip, and Related Search, help you get to your music faster. For Siri-equipped iPhones you can have full Siri Eyes Free control. In addition you can utilize the Kenwood Remote App to navigate your tunes right from your phone.
Android™ Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you connect and control the music on your Android phone through the front USB port or the receiver's built-in Bluetooth®. You can run the apps you like and apply a variety of search and playback features. Hands-free calling is another Bluetooth advantage, not to mention the capability of pairing two phones at once. And, thanks to the Android rapid-charge feature, you won't have to worry about your phone's battery running down.
Kenwood added multiple listening options aside from your using your phone. You can load a CD in the tray, plug a thumb drive or any other device connected to the front-panel aux input. You can play a selection of file formats including FLAC files or you can stream your selected tunes on iHeart Radio and Pandora App. The variable-color 1.5 line LCD display enables an easy read of song titles and channel information.
If you’re a satellite radio fan, add a SiriusXM tuner (subscription required) to the KMRD368BT and enjoy music, sports and talk while you’re far from shore. The receiver boasts three sets of preamp outputs, so you can always pile on an amplifier to your system. Kenwood offers the option of adding up to six Kenwood marine wired remotes so that you can keep the stereo installed below deck and control it at your convenience.
- Power Output: Peak: 200 watts / RMS: 68 watt.
- Theft Deterrent Faceplate (TDF)
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- RBDS with Radio Text
- CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 13-band graphic equalizer with selectable tone curves
- 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile
- SPP: Serial Port Profile
- Dual Phone Connection
- Wireless Music Browsing
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready
- Steering Wheel Control Ready
UPC Code 019048217066
KM65 6.5-Inch (160mm) Marine Coaxial Speakers with 3/4-inch (20mm) Tweeters, Charcoal, 2-Ohm
Kicker's KM652C 6-1/2" marine speakers sound great and blend comfortably on any boat. These powerful 2-ohm speakers are designed for life on the water, with sealed motors, rubber cone surrounds, and locking terminal covers to keep spray away. With special UV treatment on its cones, surrounds, baskets, and grilles, they're also meant for deflecting harsh sunlight.
The speakers are well equipped to serve you well, but they're also awesome for your ears. The durable poly woofer and balanced dome titanium tweeter cut through wind, waves, and engine roar to deliver superior sound. Whether you're mounting them in a bulkhead, or installing them in a set of Kicker's custom enclosures, Kicker KM652C will make your day on the water just a little bit better than it was already.
Pair of Kicker 41KM652C 6.5" 195 Watts Peak 2-Ohm 2-Way Coaxial Marine
Peak Power Handling: 390 Watts Peak Per Pair/195 Watts RMS Each
Power Handling 130 Watts RMS Per Pair/65 Watts Each
Woofer Size: 6.5"
Woofer Composition Titanium
Tweeter Size: 3/4"
Tweeter Dome Material: Titanium
Sensitivity: 90 dB
Frequency Response: 35 -21,000 Hz
Cutout Dimensions: 5.12"
Top-Mount Depth: 2.87"
UPC Code 713034070146
Kicker 12KMTES Tower Enclosure for 6.5-inch Marine Speakers (pair)
Check out Kickers newly designed 12KMTES unloaded power speaker
enclosures. Water can be rough on speakers, particularly tower speakers.
These rugged weatherproof enclosures will safeguard your Kicker 6.5”
marine speakers (not included) from spray, mist, dust, salt and damage
even with our extreme outdoor environment.
Great music is key to making life outdoors all the more enjoyable. Wherever you mount them the enclosures will rotate nine degrees in either direction so you can point your speakers for preferred coverage. Slotted mounting holes house different speaker bolt patterns, while stainless-steel speaker terminals ensure easy wiring. The enclosures also include 2 5/8” aluminum tower pipe clamps and mounting adapters for the popular pipe diameters.
Manufactured precisely for marine and powersport use, these bold black enclosures are intended for your on the go outdoor life. With tough ABS plastic shells and an acoustic polyfill lining, your get lasting strength and exceptional performance.
- Customer Enclosures designed to fit Kicker 6 ½” marine speakers
- Rugged ABS shell with acoustic polyfill lining
- includes mounting adapters for 2 ¼” , 2 3/8”, and 2 ½” pipe diameters
In the box:
- 2 Unloaded speaker enclosures
- Poly-fil box stuffing
- 2 Die-cast aluminum upper mounting brackets
- 2 Die-cast aluminum lower mounting brackets
- 2 Mounting plates
- Eight 1-1/4" Stainless steel machine screws (1/4" Allen head)
- Four of each size: 2-1/2" , 2 3/8”, 2 ¼” ABS mounting inserts
- Diameter: 7"
- Depth: 8.5" (plus the mounting height of the speaker)
- Mounting Height:
- From Center Line of Tube: 8.75"
- From Top of Bracket: 10.625"
Speaker Opening Dimensions:
- Cutout Diameter: 5.625"
- Depth: approximately 6" (assuming 4" magnet diameter)
- Diagonal: 5.93" to 6.10"
- 4-Hole Pattern: 4.20" to 4.34"
- 8-Hole Pattern: 2.26" to 2.36
UPC Code 713034059172
New Kicker 40KXM400.2 2-Channel Marine Boat Yacht Stereo Silver Amplifier
New Kicker 40KXM400.2 2-Channel Marine Amplifier
200 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
compact chassis mounts easily in tight spaces
conformal coated circuit boards for improved water and dust resistance
corrosion-resistant power terminals
gasket-sealed front cover keeps water out and prevents tampering
stainless steel mounting hardware prevents rust stains in carpet and gel coat
blue light-pipe illumination matches Kicker's illuminated marine speakers
sealed potentiometers for reliability and long life
UV-resistant heat sink finish
RCA inputs accept high- and low-level signals
dimensions: 9-9/16" L x 2-1/8" H x 8-5/16"
UPC Code 713034067795