Pyle Bluetooth Wireless Sensor with Data Transmission Measures Steps & Strides
New Pyle Sport PSBTFS40 Wireless Bluetooth Footpod Fitness & Training Sensor for Running, Jogging & Walking Step Cadence
Fasten the PSBTFS40 Bluetooth Training Sensor to your shoe and start moving. The wireless sensor monitors every time your foot hits the ground. Whether your workout includes walking, jogging or running â€“ this sensor will keep track of your moves! Bluetooth 4.0 allows you to enjoy your exercise & keep track of important data -- wirelessly. Download the free app, 'APA COACH+' from the App Store and you'll be able to monitor your exercises quickly and easily. Also compatible with other downloadable fitness apps, works for iOS devices only.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Wirelessly Measures Your Steps and Strides
- Footpod/Sensor (attaches to your shoe/shoelace for measuring Steps/Cadence)
- Accurate Measurement and Wireless Data Transmission
- Tracks Every Impact Between Your Foot and the Floor
- Download the App, 'APA COACH+' free via 'App Store'
- Also compatible with other training and fitness APPs
- Works for iOS Devices Only (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini)
- Improves Your Training & Performance
- Provides Instant Wireless Feedback & Data
- Quickly and Easily Attaches to Your Shoe
- Improve Your Performance and Experience by Making Your Training More Fun
- Batteries: 1 x Button Cell (Type: CR2032)
- Sold as : Unit
- Weight :0.18 lbs.