If you want to increase the bass on your boat, there's a quick solution — add a subwoofer. This 10" Kicker marine subwoofer packs plenty of punches, whether it's installed in a bulkhead or housed in an enclosure. This durable 4-ohm sub will enhance the low-frequency power your music needs to venture over engine, wind, and wave noise. The sharp-looking charcoal bag looks sharp, plus this sub is furnished with transferable, multi-color LED accent lighting that can be attuned to match your boat or set the mood.
Developed and built to endure the harshness of a marine environment, the KMW104 meets or surpasses industry standards for fighting corrosion, humidity, and UV exposure. The woofer provides a bolt-through grille with an combined moisture-draining system, plus stainless steel hardware, and a splash-resistant locking terminal cover. A protected magnet won't interfere with compasses and other sensitive navigation gear.
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer, charcoal finish
- injection-molded polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- adjustable, removable LED accent lighting
- water-resistant grille
- sealed motor structure
- splash-resistant, locking terminal cover
- corrosion-proof stainless steel hardware
- power range: 30-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- suitable for free-air applications
- mounting depth: 5"
- recommended sealed box volume: 1.0-2.4 cu. ft.
- recommended ported box volume: 1.25-1.75 cu. ft.