1600W Marine Amplifier,AQR84W Bluetooth USB Radio,6.5" Speaker Set/Wires,Antenna
UPC Code 068888757690
JBL MS6510 6-½ Dual Cone White Marine Speaker - (Pair)
This Marine Series Speakers are ready to take on anything Mother Nature throws your way. With Plus One woofers and balanced dome tweeters, you'll hear the clarity of your audio above the raucous sounds of the sea. Designed to take on the sun, sea spray and scrub downs, these powerful speakers feature waterproof motor structures, a one-piece cast-polymer basket, a sealed magnet, and rubber surrounds.
A grille-mounted tweeter allows the front of the woofer cone to be sealed, protecting the motor structure from sea spray. Individually Voiced For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough.
- Polypropylene Woofer Cone.
- Impact-Resistant Grille Assembly.
- Water and UV Resistant Construction
- Specification. Power RMS - 50 watts. Power Peak - 150 Watts. Sensitivity 2.83v1m - 90dB. Frequency Response - 50Hz - 18kHz. Impedance - 4 ohms.
- Hole Cut-out - 5.06 in..
- Dimensions - 7.12 Dia. x 4 Deep in.
UPC Code 050036322737
The AQWB65W marine wakeboard speaker is constructed with marine applications in mind - it is water resistant and work great on the dock or at sea. This 500-watt speakers is two-way, equipped with a 6.5'' high-quality polypropylene cone supporting a 1'' high temperature Kapton voice coil and a 0.5'' superior dome tweeter and sub-tweeter. Gold plated plug terminals keep your equipment corrosion-free and your sound distortion-free. Includes a 1.5~2.5'' tube mounting bracket, custom grill and installation hardware.
UPC Code 068889023664
This Lanzar Mariner Mini-MOSFET amplifier may look small, but it packs a huge punch - up 1800 watts of power on four channels. Plus, it's got tons of features, including an electronic crossover network, bass boost circuit, and the ability to bridge two channels for double the power. High and low-pass filter controls allow you to tweak the sound to your liking - and prevent nasty distortion and the fringes of the sound spectrum. Nickel-plated RCA inputs keep your audio sounding crystal clear, noise-free, and prevents rust — especially important in marine settings. Takes both high and low-level inputs to maximize your possibilities. Line outs for left and right channels. Power and protection LED indicators let you know your equipment is secure. Color: white.
UPC Code 068889019681
The Enrock 20W AM/FM Antenna includes a flexible mast for durability, along with a 180 swivel base for increased mounting options. It is corrosion resistant and includes 45 inch cable. Flexible mast. Angled mounting options allow you to install the 20W antenna in the most convenient locations. Corrosion resistant for the marine environment.
- White color
- Marine AM/FM antenna
- Flexible Mast AM/FM Marine Antenna
- 180 degrees Swivel base for maximum mobility and 45 inch cable
- Designed for marine use only
- Angled mounting options allow installation of the antenna in the most convenient locations
- Corrosion resistant for the marine environment
UPC Code 799861390336
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple, high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion and the added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection. Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black! Get long lasting performance from a quality made boat cable designed to last.
99.9% Oxygen Free Marine Grade,Fine Strand Speaker Wire, White Flexible PVC Jacket Makes it ideal for any Marine Speaker System Installation.
- 50 foot section of 14 gauge Blue Wire.
- Marine Grade Oxygen Free Copper
- The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undisturbed signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier.
UPC Code 728120452881