New Kicker 40KX12001 KX1200.1 KX 1200 Watt RMS 2400w Peak Compact Mono Car Amplifier
Built for the OutdoorsKXM Amps have been built with the outdoors in mind -- each and every aspect and detail of it. All components, like power, speaker, input connections, are gasket-sealed. Even the settings are carefully covered, thereby creating a water-resistant barrier to all key components. The internal circuit board is sprayed with a moisture-deterring conformal coating and are completely water and dirt resistant. The amplifier's power connections meet marine-industry standards for protection. Stainless-steel mounting hardware prevents rust stains on carpeting and gel coat, and the UV-treated chassis finish deflects sunlight.
Smaller FootprintWith the largest model measuring at only 12-3/4 inches long, KXM Amplifiers set the curve for smaller chassis footprints. KICKER amps come with an optimized circuit layout so to assure for the most efficient use of components, smallest footprint, and crisp-clear sound quality. All three models use balanced differential inputs, making them compatible with any factory radio and eliminating unwanted noise. So all that’s left to do are for listeners to enjoy the cleanest, clearest sound imaginable.
- General Features
- KXM Series Monoblock Class D-IC Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- High-efficiency regulated MOSFET power supply
- Soft start turn-on
- Gasket-sealed power, speaker and input connections
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Equipped with FIT (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) to accept output from virtually any source
- FIT’s lab-grade, balanced differential inputs offer best possible noise rejection
- Speaker-level input compatible (switchable) through RCA connection, Kicker KISL required and sold separately
- Internal circuit board is sprayed with a moisture-deterring conformal coating
- Double-sided fiberglass circuit board
- Built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ for dialing it in
- DC offset or 12v remote auto turn-on modes
- Angled custom-tooled power connectors
- Stylish magnetic panels cover controls and glass-fiber composite end panels
- Heavy duty high-mass aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Frequency Response: 10 - 160Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95 dB
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Variable Bass Boost: 0-18 dB
- Variable Bandwidth: 1 - 5
- Variable Center Freq: 20 - 80 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter : 40 - 160 Hz , 24dB/octave
- Variable subsonic filter: 10 - 80 Hz, 24dB/octave<
- 4 gauge OFC power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for
- information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Dimensions: 8-5/16"W x 9-9/16"L x 2-1/8"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty
1 Year MFG Warranty