New Pyle PVR300 Rechargeable Digital Voice Recorder with USB & PC Interface, Built-in Rechargeable Battery, Micro SD Slot, 4GB Built-in Memory & Headphone Jack
Use the Pyle PVR300 Digital Voice Recorder at home, in the classroom or in the office. It's easy to use and creates audio files (.wav) that are easy to share. Comes with built-in Rechargeable Battery, Charging Cable and 4GB built-in memory, so you can record hours of audio or voice. Supports Micro SD Cards up to 8GB (not included). Once you record your file, connect it to your PC via USB interface to save and share. Small size for convenience and portability.
- Micro SD card Slot (Supports up to 8Gb)
- 4GB Built-in Flash Memory ג€“ Up to 580 hours recording time (LP)
- Recording Mode Selectable (SHQ/HG/SP/LP)
- USB Interface ג€“ USB port for file download to PC for storage.
- Wave Encoding/Playback ג€“ Records files in Wave format.
- Voice-Activated-System - Recording stops when sound stops.
- 3 File folder Storage (A/B/C) Each folder can store up To 999 Files (2,997 Total)
- Easy to Search / Scroll File folders & Hold Feature
- Display ג€“ Multi-functional Full Function LCD
- Built-in speaker, & Built-in microphone
- Low battery indicator, & Batteries level indicator
- Headphone Jack (3.5mm / 1/8'')
- Mini USB 5 Pin PC Interface
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery (Polymer 3.7V 320mAh)
- Battery Life: Record 12 Hours / Playback Headphone 11 Hours / Playback Speaker 4 Hours
- Unit size: 3.62''H x 1.18''W x 0.51''D
- Sold as : Unit