10" Marine Subwoofer, 6.5" Kicker Speakers w/Enclosures, 400W Marine Amplifier
Kicker's KM652C 6-1/2" marine speakers sound great and blend comfortably on any boat. These powerful 2-ohm speakers are designed for life on the water, with sealed motors, rubber cone surrounds, and locking terminal covers to keep spray away. With special UV treatment on its cones, surrounds, baskets, and grilles, they're also meant for deflecting harsh sunlight.
The speakers are well equipped to serve you well, but they're also awesome for your ears. The durable poly woofer and balanced dome titanium tweeter cut through wind, waves, and engine roar to deliver superior sound. Whether you're mounting them in a bulkhead, or installing them in a set of Kicker's custom enclosures, Kicker KM652C will make your day on the water just a little bit better than it was already.
UPC Code 713034070146
Boosting your sound system will be a breeze with Kicker’s 43KMW102, 10” marine sub-woofer. Catch that thump you desire; whether it’s placed in a bulkhead or housed in an enclosure. This rough 2-ohm sub adds the low frequency power your music requires to extend over wind, waves and the engine.
Intended for and constructed to endure the marine environment, the 43KMW102 meets or beats industry standards for resistance to corrosion, moisture, and UV exposure. The woofer is equipped with an integrated moisture-draining system, plus stainless steel hardware, and a splash-resistant locking terminal cover. A shielded magnet won't hinder compasses and other sensitive navigation equipment.
- 10" 2-ohm marine sub-woofer
- injection-molded polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- water-resistant components, sealed motor structure
- splash-resistant, locking terminal cover
- stainless steel hardware
- power range: 30-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- suitable for free-air applications
- mounting depth: 5"
- recommended sealed box volume: 1.0-2.4 cu. ft.
- recommended ported box volume: 1.25-1.75 cu. ft.
Kicker designed grills for this sub-woofer, it adds a complete look as well as optional LED lighting, check out the three colors available.
Charcoal - 43KMW10GLC
Chrome - 43KMW10GLCR
White - 43KMW10GLW
The LED function will only work with the KMLC remote. The remote gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.
UPC Code 713034079842
Get the look that is right for your boat by adding these rugged Kicker ABS grills. It’s the perfect add on to the Kicker 10” Subwoofer 43KMW102 or 43KMW104. They’re constructed to withstand the harsh outdoors.
These grills are equipped with LED Lighting built in. Once the grille is in place you get twenty color options as well as nineteen dynamic modes using the optional KMLC remote (sold separately) Only the KMLC remote gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.
- Charcoal Color.
- Constructed to withstand the harsh outdoors.
- Rugged grilles with built-in LED lights With 20 color options.
- Designed to fit 10" Kicker 43KMW102 or 43KMW104 marine subwoofers.
- Also available in Chrome and White.
- Compatible with KMLC remote (sold separately).
UPC Code 713034079835
Check out Kickers newly designed 12KMTES unloaded power speaker enclosures. Water can be rough on speakers, particularly tower speakers. These rugged weatherproof enclosures will safeguard your Kicker 6.5” marine speakers (not included) from spray, mist, dust, salt and damage even with our extreme outdoor environment.
Great music is key to making life outdoors all the more enjoyable. Wherever you mount them the enclosures will rotate nine degrees in either direction so you can point your speakers for preferred coverage. Slotted mounting holes house different speaker bolt patterns, while stainless-steel speaker terminals ensure easy wiring. The enclosures also include 2 5/8” aluminum tower pipe clamps and mounting adapters for the popular pipe diameters.
Manufactured precisely for marine and powersport use, these bold black enclosures are intended for your on the go outdoor life. With tough ABS plastic shells and an acoustic polyfill lining, your get lasting strength and exceptional performance.
- Customer Enclosures designed to fit Kicker 6 ½” marine speakers
- Rugged ABS shell with acoustic polyfill lining
- includes mounting adapters for 2 ¼” , 2 3/8”, and 2 ½” pipe diameters
In the box:
- 2 Unloaded speaker enclosures
- Poly-fil box stuffing
- 2 Die-cast aluminum upper mounting brackets
- 2 Die-cast aluminum lower mounting brackets
- 2 Mounting plates
- Eight 1-1/4" Stainless steel machine screws (1/4" Allen head)
- Four of each size: 2-1/2" , 2 3/8”, 2 ¼” ABS mounting inserts
- Diameter: 7"
- Depth: 8.5" (plus the mounting height of the speaker)
- Mounting Height:
- From Center Line of Tube: 8.75"
- From Top of Bracket: 10.625"
Speaker Opening Dimensions:
- Cutout Diameter: 5.625"
- Depth: approximately 6" (assuming 4" magnet diameter)
- Diagonal: 5.93" to 6.10"
- 4-Hole Pattern: 4.20" to 4.34"
- 8-Hole Pattern: 2.26" to 2.36
UPC Code 713034059172
KICKER® takes proven technologies and advanced components to the water with KXM-Series Marine Amplifiers. Based on the critically acclaimed KX-Series Amplifier line for cars and trucks, weather-resistant KXM Amps utilize class-leading features specific for unbelievable sound in the boating environment, and within the most compact chassis for installing in tight locations.
KXM Amps were built for the outdoors. Power, speaker and input connections are gasket-sealed, as is the control cover hiding the settings, creating a water-resistant barrier to key components. The internal circuit board is sprayed with a moisture-deterring conformal coating for water and dirt resistance. The amplifier’s power connections meet marine-industry standards* for protection against the elements. Stainless-steel mounting hardware prevents rust stains on carpeting and gel coat, and the UV-treated chassis finish battles harsh sunlight.
KICKER is a member of the American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC), a leader in marine-industry education, and the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), which supports the U.S. recreational boating industry.
- Weather-resistant workhorse power and performance.
- Signature compact footprint for space-challenged installs on boats.
- High-efficiency, full-range Class-D power in multi-channel and stereo amps.
- Class-D boost converter in KXM.5 sub channel provides 80-percent efficiency.
- Analog-controlled DSP with variable crossovers and adjustable KickEQ™.
- Gasket-sealed power, speaker and input connections.
- Gasket-sealed control cover protects amp settings.
- Moisture-deterring conformal coating on circuit board for water/dust resistance.
- All feature FIT™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) to accept output from virtually any source.
- FIT’s lab-grade, balanced differential inputs offer best possible noise rejection.
- DC offset or 12v remote auto turn-on modes.
- Angled custom-tooled power connectors (ABYC compliant).
- Rust-free, stainless-steel hardware.
- UV-treated heat sink.
- Power stereo: 100 x 4
- Power Mono: 200 x 2
- Remote Bass Control included.
- Length: 11-3/16" (284mm)
- Height: 2-1/8" (55mm)
- Width: 8-5/16" (210mm)
- Frequency Response: 1dB.
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 95dB.
- Input Sensitivity: Low Level: 125mV–5V High Level: 250mV–10V.
UPC Code 713034067801