98-2013 HARLEY MARINE RADIO TOURING INSTALL KIT FLHT FLHTC FLHX KICKER SPEAKERS
Kenwood’s KMR-D368BT marine CD receiver is packed with features to enjoy your favorite tunes.
The KMR-D368BT offers an abundance of musical sources, will streamline with the latest gear and sufficient sound to break up the noise of the wind and waves. The conformal-coated circuit board locks out the moisture and protects the unit from the environment and the openings are designed to keep salt and spray out of the player and ports. Glare is a concern on many boats, so this Kenwood's display is super bright, for easier viewing. Adjust the colors and background so that it works with your vessels design.
The convenient front panel USB input provides access to your playlists. Plugging in your iPod or iPhone will enable an abundance of functions. Button specifics like ‘search’ and ‘return’, plus useful tools like AppMode, Alphabet, Percentage Skip, and Related Search, help you get to your music faster. For Siri-equipped iPhones you can have full Siri Eyes Free control. In addition you can utilize the Kenwood Remote App to navigate your tunes right from your phone.
Android™ Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you connect and control the music on your Android phone through the front USB port or the receiver's built-in Bluetooth®. You can run the apps you like and apply a variety of search and playback features. Hands-free calling is another Bluetooth advantage, not to mention the capability of pairing two phones at once. And, thanks to the Android rapid-charge feature, you won't have to worry about your phone's battery running down.
Kenwood added multiple listening options aside from your using your phone. You can load a CD in the tray, plug a thumb drive or any other device connected to the front-panel aux input. You can play a selection of file formats including FLAC files or you can stream your selected tunes on iHeart Radio and Pandora App. The variable-color 1.5 line LCD display enables an easy read of song titles and channel information.
If you’re a satellite radio fan, add a SiriusXM tuner (subscription required) to the KMRD368BT and enjoy music, sports and talk while you’re far from shore. The receiver boasts three sets of preamp outputs, so you can always pile on an amplifier to your system. Kenwood offers the option of adding up to six Kenwood marine wired remotes so that you can keep the stereo installed below deck and control it at your convenience.
- Power Output: Peak: 200 watts / RMS: 68 watt.
- Theft Deterrent Faceplate (TDF)
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- RBDS with Radio Text
- CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 13-band graphic equalizer with selectable tone curves
- 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile
- SPP: Serial Port Profile
- Dual Phone Connection
- Wireless Music Browsing
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready
- Steering Wheel Control Ready
UPC Code 019048217066
Kicker's 43CSC654 speakers feature a 6-1/2" polypropylene woofer that delivers a full sound with the help of a polyester foam surround that will stay strong for years to come. The 1/2" PEI balanced dome tweeter adds crisp instrumental and vocal detail. You'll get good results powering these speakers with a factory radio or an aftermarket car stereo, but they'll knock your socks off when you drive them with an external amplifier. Grilles are included.
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
- Power Handling: Peak: 600 watts / RMS: 200 watts per pair
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 100 watts RMS per channel
- Features EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology
- Polypropylene mid-woofer cone material
- Polyester foam speaker surround
- 1/2" Polyether imide (PEI) balanced dome tweeter
- Neodymium magnet motor structure
- Stamped steel frame basket
- Top-mount Depth: 3/8"
- Cutout Dimensions: 4-13/16"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
UPC Code 713034076049
New Scosche 1996-12 Harley Davidson ISO DIN Kit
Thinking of replacing your Harley Davidson factory stereo? The Scosche HD7000AB will create a smooth transition. This kit is designed with high quality automotive grade ABS plastic to match the texture of your factory dash. The Scosche HD7000AB contains the trim for a single din stereo installation for your Harley Davidson. Check out the compatibility chart to see if this trim is right for you.
• Hi Temp factory grade ASA materiel
• stainless steel hardware with brass inserts
• Neoprene sealing gasket
• Made in USA
• Easy to install. No special tools are required. Includes step-by-step instructions
UPC Code 033991047730
Thinking of replacing your Harley Davidson factory stereo? Scosche HDSWC1 will easily help with your modifications. Adding the HDSWC1 handlebar control interface enables you to connect to an aftermarket stereo while containing the full functionality of your factory steering wheel controls. No need to cut or modify any of your OEM radio connections, this will save you hours of work. It’s a simple seven wire connection for easy radio installation with front speakers. Rear speakers will need separate wires from the radio to the rear speakers
The HDSWC1 works with:
FLHX (Street Glide) 2006-Up
FLTR (Road Glide) 1998-Up
FLHT (Electra Glide) 1998-Up
Handlebar control retention interface
NO XM RECEVER.
THIS THUMB CONTROL WILL NOT WORK WITH 1996 - 1997 DUAL CONNECTORS RETRO SOUND SYSTEMS, ADDITIONAL HARDWARE/ADAPTER IS NEEDED (SOLD SEPARATLEY)
UPC Code 033991047471
Extend your speakers out of the factory speaker opening with the Scosche SAHD656. Speaker Adapters designed for Select Harley Davidson Motorcycles. The Scosche SAHD656 allows you to install 6-1/2" speakers in select 1996-up Harley-Davidson motorcycles
Speaker adapter for select Harley Davidson Motorcycles
Converts from 5-1/4" Harley Davidson speakers to standard 6-1/2" speakers
Includes one pair of adapters
Adapter Size: 6.5" (165mm)
Made of durable ABS plastic
UPC Code 033991039124