2 x Enrock EM270B 6.5" 2-Way 180W Marine Speakers (Black), 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
Enrock’s EM270B 6.5” 2-way speakers are the reasonable solution to replace your factory speakers who are producing less sound than you prefer. It is constructed for ever changing weather conditions in the great outdoors. These low-profile speakers provide solid audio performance with good power handling.
Injection-Molded Polypropylene 6.5” Cone, 1” Mylar Tweeter and rust-proof Basket brings you ultimate outdoor protection against the elements. Even in the highest temperatures and prolonged exposure to UV rays, these speakers provide bold, powerful, accurate sound.
- 6.5” 2-Way Marine Speakers
- RMS Power: 60 Watts
- Max Power: 180 Watts
- Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Frequency: 86Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 89dB
- Frequency Level: 86-20Hz
- Total Weight: 0.9kg
- Voice Coil: 25.9mm
- Magnet: 80 x 40 x 15mm
- Plate and T Yoke: 4/4mm
- Frame: Plastic
- Mounting Depth: 2.5"
- Mounting Diameter: 5.6"
- Cone: Impp Cone Cloth Edge
- Tweeter Material: Mylar
- Dome Tweeter Magnet: 12.95 x 2mm
- 6.5 inch 2 Way Black Speakers
- Rust Proof Basket – Water Resistant
- High Temperature and UV Resistant
- ABS Polymer Construction
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
In The Box
- Two 2-Way Marine Speakers
- 2x 8 FT Speaker Wire and Mounting Hardware Kit
- User Manual/Warranty Card
UPC Code 728120510901
Enrock's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss. Marine grade speaker wiring made simple. Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire
- The white line one one side to mark polarity
- Wrapped around a hard plastic spool
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901