PYLE Receiver w/Pyle Marine SPKR, Pyle 4-Chan Marine Amp, Antenna & Enrock Wire
Pyle Model: PLRMR27BTB
Bluetooth Marine Receiver Stereo - AM/FM Radio with Wireless Audio Streaming Ability, Built-in Microphone for Hands-Free Calling, MP3/USB/SD Readers
- In-Dash Console Marine Stereo System
- Digital AM/FM Radio Receiver
- Bluetooth Wireless Music Streaming
- Built-in Microphone for Hands-Free Talking
- USB Flash Drive & Micro SD Memory Card Readers
- Aux (3.5mm) Input Connector Jack
- Ability to Connect Additional External Devices
- (Smartphones, MP3 Players, Tablets)
- Rear RCA (L/R) Output Connector Jacks
- Illuminated Button Controls
- LCD Digital Display Panel
- ID3 Tag Song Readout Information: Name, Title & Artist
- Repeat/Random Music Functions
- Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader Adjustment
- EQ Audio Configuration
- Used for Automobile, Off-Road, Boat & Marine Watercraft
Bluetooth Receiver Connectivity:
- Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Music Streaming Receiver
- Integrated Front Panel Microphone for Hands-Free Calling
- Compatible with All of Your Favorite Bluetooth Devices
- (iPhone, Androids, Smartphones, iPad, Tablets, etc.)
- Bluetooth Version: 2.0
- Bluetooth Network Name: ‘Pyle’
- Wireless Range: 25’+ ft.
What’s in the Box:
- Bluetooth Marine Receiver
- Power & Wiring Harness
- Metal Chassis Frame Bracket
- Outer Trim Frame Cover
- Remote Control
Receiver Technical Specs:
- Single DIN Universal Standard Size
- Receiver MAX. Power: 300 Watt (75W x 4)
- Bluetooth Support: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- MPX/PLL Tuning Radio System
- S/N Ratio: >60dB
- Tone Controls: +/-10dB
- Stereo Separation: >45dB
- Receiver Current Drain: 15 Amp
- Digital Audio File Support: MP3, WMA
- Maximum USB/Micro SD Support Size: 32GB
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Power: DC 12V
- Receiver Chassis Dimensions: 178(W) x 108(D) x 50(H) mm
The Pyle Digital Marine Stereo Receiver features versatile media playback capability. The single DIN universal standard comes loaded with features like AM/FM radio, USB flash drive reader, SD memory card reader and Aux (3.5mm) input connector jack. You will have the ability to connect and stream audio from all of today’s latest devices like Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Players. Digital audio file support allows you to stream your favorite playlists -- while ID3 tag song readout info displays the song artist and song title on the LCD display screen. Control it all with the front panel buttons or use the included remote control. Add convenient and versatile audio playback ability with the Pyle Marine Radio Headunit Receiver System.
UPC Code 068888772327
The Pyle Hydra Waterpoof 6.5'' Speakers feature built-in multi-color LED lights. Upgrade your audio by adding an exciting visual treat for your eyes as well as crisp stereo sounds for your ears. The system features an integrated remote control that allows you to program your lights -- making adjustments to dancing, flashing, color, brightness and speed modes. The Hydra Speakers serve as standard OEM replacement speakers for a quick swap and the marine grade waterproof construction makes them perfect for any of your marine vehicle or automobile needs. Additional features include full range sound reproduction, 150 watt output power, rugged polypropylene cones and weather resistant ABS molded baskets. Add vivid sound and dynamic color to your audio system with the Pyle Hydra Waterproof Speakers. (Available in black and white, Models: PLMR6LEB, PLMR6LEW).
Color-Changing LED Lights:
Size / Dimensions:
UPC Code 068888759861
This Pyle Hydra amp will power your speakers on the dock, in your boat, or by the pool - it's completely waterproof. This 4-channel, 400-watt marine amp takes both high and low level inputs, so it's compatible with a variety of head units and sources. Remote turn/on off makes controlling this amp a breeze. Gold plated RCA inputs means this amp won't be a weak link in your setup. For protection, count on the heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink to prevent overheating, as well as thermal, overload, and short circuit protection. Comes complete with mounting screws and hardware. Runs on 12 volts DC.
UPC Code 068888883375
This rugged Enrock EKMR2 marine soft wire universal antenna gives you performance, durability and plenty of placement options. The flexible wire makes it the perfect hideaway antenna, while the corrosion-resistant rubber exterior confirms that it will stand up to salt and spray. The 40inch long flexible wire will make mounting it a breeze.
Enjoy your favorite local stations while riding the roads or water with this Enrock EKMR1 Hideaway Antenna.
The Enrock EKMR2 Marine Wire Antenna provides excellent radio reception signals to the audio system on your automobile, watercraft vehicles. Knowledgeable boaters realize that even the most expensive radio will perform poorly with a second rate antenna that saves money up front. A quality antenna is the crux of reliable performance in any marine radio. From the largest seagoing ships to the smallest bass boats, Enrock antennas have held up for years under the worst marine conditions, always performing to their maximum design capabilities.
Check out some of the features of this high quality antenna.
• Weather Resistant.
• 22" Braided Cable.
• Full AM/FM reception.
• No drilling required.
• Simple and easy install.
• Superior construction.
• Easy to mount.
• Motorola plug at one end.
• Compatible with a variety of marine stereo devices.
Enrock has established itself as the leader in marine products for boats, yachts, and other vessels since its inception. The Enrock team knows boats by heart, and our products are designed by experts in the field and driven by an inherent intuition of the boater, seasoned or otherwise, would be expecting of life on the water. Enrock's goods and products are individually created with the marine environment in mind. We swallow the droplets and absorb the moisture, so your gear is all ready to face the splash and wind, rays and rough encounters they'll be confronted with during your cruise. We're striving perfection, so for our service and prices to as flawless and wallet-friendly as our products.
Purchase with confidence with our unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee covers every transaction!
Be Sure To Click Add To Cart Now, While There Is Still in Stock.
UPC Code 799861388647
Enrocks's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.
This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss.
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple.
Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901