JBL Marine Receiver Bluetooth, 6x 6.5" Speakers, Amp/Kit,USB AUX Interface, Wire
New JBL PRV 175 AM/FM/USB/Bluetooth® Gauge Style Marine Boat Yacht Stereo Radio Player All-Environment Multimedia Stereo Receiver JBL's PRV 175 marine digital media receiver will change the way you listen to music on your boat - without forcing you to cut or change your boat.
This digital media receiver packs a lot of features into a compact design that fits into a standard tachometer opening. You'll enjoy AM/FM radio, of course, plus built-in Bluetooth® that lets you stream music from your Android phone. You can also use the rear aux input for your music player, or plug a thumb drive into the rear USB port to enjoy your favorite music files.
The PRV 175 includes a set of rear-mounted preamp outputs, so you can expand your system with a marine amp in the future. The LED display tells you what you're listening to with just a glance, while the watertight, UV-stable face and controls will stand up to sun, salt and moisture when you're riding the waves.
In addition to features identified in the bullet points, this has a 2-band parametric equalizer and 24-bit Digital Analog Converter (DAC) to enhance your MP3/WMA
- marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- built-in Bluetooth® for music streaming
- built-in amp (20 watts x 4 RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- marine-rated watertight face
- fits into a standard tachometer opening
- inputs: rear USB input, rear aux input
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs
- required cutout: 3-3/8" (diameter) x 3-5/16" (depth)
UPC Code 803081057709
The Kicker 43-KMW654LCW 6.5" marine speakers are designed specifically for boats and the outdoors with a MAX power of 195 watts and a RMS power of 65 watts. Equipped with removable multi-color LED accent lighting that can be changed to fit your mood or craft. The bold, stylish design comes packaged with easy-to-match charcoal or white grilles for a customized look that includes a smart, integrated moisture-draining system.
- 65 Watt RMS Power
- Multi-color LEDs (Includes basic colors of Red, Blue, Green, Purple)
- Moisture-draining System
- Charcoal and White Grilles included
- Polypropylene midwoofer
- Rubber surround
- 3/4" titanium dome tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Frequency Response: 35-21,000 Hz
- Top-mount Depth: 2-7/8"
- Cutout dimensions: 5-1/8"
The LED function will only work with the KMLC remote. The remote gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.
UPC Code 713034079651
This controller provides multi-function control of LED lighting in KICKER Marine Coaxials and Subwoofers for a customized look.
The ultra-slim remote manages 20 different bright colors for those who like a frequent change.
19 Dynamic Modes
The 19 dynamic modes, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe and auto save, give the user the ultimate control over their boating aesthetics.
UPC Code 713034070238
Kicker's KXM400.4 4-channel amplifier can supply 4 speakers with up to 50 watts RMS each, so you'll hear all the beauty and brilliance of your favorite songs over the roar of the wind and water. This reliable and compact amp remains cool even when pushed hard, thanks to its high-mass heatsink, high-tech internal components, and efficient full-range Class-D amp technology.The KXM400.4 features a conformal coated circuit board for improved water and dust resistance, plus corrosion-resistant power connections, a gasket-sealed front cover, and stainless steel mounting hardware that won't rust all over your boat's gel coat or carpeting. The all-weather protection even extends to the UV-protected heat sink finish.
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Class D amp technology for outstanding performace and compact footprint
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your boat's electrical system
- conformal coated circuit boards for improved water and dust resistance
- corrosion-resistant power terminals
- gasket-sealed front cover keeps water out and prevents tampering
- stainless steel mounting hardware prevents rust stains in carpet and gel coat
- blue light-pipe illumination matches Kicker's illuminated marine speakers
- sealed potentiometers for reliability and long life
- UV-resistant heat sink finish
- 11-3/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 8-5/16"D
UPC Code 713034079897
Get all the wires you need to hook up a new marine audio system with this Pyle Hydra amplifier installation kit. These wires have high resistance to moisture, so they’re a great fit on your boat or in outdoor settings. Included wires: 20 ft. 8-gauge red power wire, 4 ft. 8 gauge black ground wire, 20 ft. 18-gauge blue remote turn-on, 20 f. 12 gauge stereo speaker wire, 20 ft. stereo RCA cable, and 6 ft. black split loom cable conduit. Also includes an AGU type 60A gold-plated fuse, water resistant in-line fuse holder, two 8G ring terminals, two 8G spade terminals, five 14-16G spade terminals, 3 butt connectors, 20 cable ties, and one black grommet.
UPC Code 068888882415
New EnrockMarine Universal USB/3.5mm Auxiliary Interface Mount & Cable. It measures 3 meters in length, and will convert your AUX inputs to USB, and is UV resistant.
- USB to RCA 10" pass-through extension cable
- 1.5" through-hole mount
- Dustproof water-resistant rubber cover
- Use with any radio with rear USB/RCA inputs
- Cable Length: 3m
UPC Code 799861390145
Enrocks's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.
This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss.
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple.
Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901