AM/FM Radio Stereo, USB/AUX w/ 6.5" Speakers, SPKR Wire & WP Preamp Controller
This Marine Gauge Style stereo has no CD player. Instead it has an AM/FM radio and RCA Aux audio inputs on the rear which can be used to play the audio from iPods, portable satellite radios, etc. It also will play your digital MP3 or WMA files when you connect your MP3 player or Flash drive to the rear USB port MP3 players will also be recharged, This tiny waterproof stereo is great for applications where limited space is available, Even though it is only gauge size, it can still power up to 4 speakers with 40 watts peak power per channel.
- General Features:
- 160 watts total peak power (4 channels x 40 watts each)
- UV Corrosion resistant solid aluminum chassis.
- RCA Aux-in for patching in the audio from any external source.
- USB for connecting MP3 players, smart phones or flash drives.
- Meets ASTM 117 salt/fog standard against corrosion.
- All Weather Faceplate meets waterproof IP-66 standard.
- Backlit sealed rubber buttons.
- Positive LCD display with LED backlight.
- Fits standard Tachometer hole.
- Mounting Depth: 2 3/8"
- Cutout diameter: 3 1/8"
- Overall diameter: 4 1/8"
UPC Code 768674032603
Pioneer Nautica Speakers Designed from the ground up to meet current boating/marine requirements, Pioneer's new marine speakers incorporate superior components and design to improve sound and resist the wear and tear associated with harsh, wet environments. Water-resistant injection molded polypropylene (IMPP) composite cones, elastomer surrounds, acrylonitrile-elastomer styrene (AES) glass fiber reinforced basket/magnet covers and gold tinsel wire are all incorporated in the new Nautica speakers to endure rusting, corrosion and warping. Water, Salt, Sunlight, Heat, These are typical boating conditions that eat ordinary speakers for lunch, but the Nautica TS-MR1600 6-1/2” Dual Cone Speaker is built specifically for marine use. Its heavy-duty construction resists all these nasty conditions, delivering rich, full music to an afternoon cruise or a happy hour docked.
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 100 W (25 W)
- Cone Material: Water-Resistant IMPP
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 90 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/4"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 5"
UPC Code 012562672052
Enrocks's 16-Gauge Speaker Wire is a smart solution to your audio needs since most speakers do not include speaker wires.
This wire comes in 50' Feet to give you convenient installation and pure sound quality enhancement. The cable is tinned and oxygen free copper (OFC) to deliver high-quality sound without any transmission loss.
Marine grade speaker wiring made simple.
Just use high quality marine duplex wiring with it's fine stranded tin plated copper to resist corrosion.
The added benefit of an overall jacket for added protection.
Don't settle for untinned speaker wire where the copper will turn black!
Get long lasting performance from a quality made cable that is designed to last.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Marine grade tinned wire
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 728120479901
Stream tunes from your Bluetooth-enabled device to your vehicle's or boat's amplifier with this MB Quart N1-WBT preamp controller, which offers a water-resistant design for durability. The controller pairs via Bluetooth from up to 32' away.
When connected to a receiver the controller and remote will not work simultaneously. Bluetooth function will only work via the amplifier to stream music from your phone.
- Marine certified.
- Controls the main features of a receiver: power, mode, volume, tune/track.
- Wired connection via a 3.5mm cable.
- IPX6 Waterproof, UV and salt resistant.
- Compact design for easy installation.
- Simple audio outputs to connect to an amplifier.
- Bluetooth Connectivity allows your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device to be quickly paired to the controller without a complicated pairing process.
- Bluetooth Range: Approximately 32' (10m)
- 2volt Preamp Output
- Controller Diameter: 2" (4.8cm)
UPC Code 806576223474