Take Your Marine Audio To The Next Level and check out this fully featured Marine Stereo Headunit Receiver from Pyle It's equipped with a dual-band radio (AM/FM), SD/USB card slots for digital music, plus a 3.5mm aux-in jack to listen to your iPod/mp3 player. This head unit is rated at 4 x 60 watts, so each speaker has plenty of independent power. And it comes with everything you've come to expect from a modern head unit, including loudness/EQ settings, 30 radio station memory, ISO connector, ID3 tag compatibility and more The LCD screen is backlit in a cool, blue and shows relevant track info. Get more entertainment with this Marine Stereo Headunit
UPC Code 068888743426
This premium overhead/underdash housing fully encloses your head unit. Quick conversion from 2 shaft to DIN. Perfect for boats and vans to house CD players, stereos or CBs. Install your aftermarket DIN radio with this universal under-dash mounting kit that features high-quality ABS plastic for a durable mounting system.
For Vehicles, Mount the DIN chassis (2" tall) receiver into this handy kit, and then attach the kit to the underside of your dash.
- Fully encloses premium under dash housing.
- Quick conversion from 2 shaft to DIN.
- Use for CD players stereo systems or CBs.
- High grade ABS plastic.
- Dimensions 3.5 inch H x 10 inch W x 9 D.
UPC Code 962327236824
- Designed for a Complete RV / Mobile Homes Theatre Systems.
- Package Includes 1 Speaker.
- Flush Mount Housing.
- Ceiling And wall mounting.
- 40 Watt High Power Handling
- 6 ohm Impedance
- Flying Speaker Wire Leads.
- 2 1/2" Width - 1 1/4" Depth.
- Weight: 10 Lbs, (4.54 kg)
UPC Code 783855985059
EnrockAudio 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
This 16-gague speaker wire with spool from EnrockBasics lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers.
One side of the wire is marked with a white line, making it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity and get your audio system set up properly
Easy to Use
The EnrockAudio 16-gauge Speaker Wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 799861390381