Kenwood 4" 210W 2-Way Speakers, Kenwood 6.5" 300W Speakers, 50FT Speaker Wire
The Kenwood KFC-C1055S 4" car coaxial speakers can handle 210 watts of MAX power per pair and 21 watts of RMS power per pair. They feature a 4" PP cone with a ferrite magnet and a cloth surround woofer. Also, the steel black basket reduces noise cancellation to help you achieve superior sound. The Kenwood KFC-C1055S makes for a great option when upgrading from your factory speakers!
- Peak Input Power: 210-Watt/ RMS: 21W
- Impedance 4 ohms
- 4 inch PP Cone Woofer
- Steel basket
- Cloth surround
- Ferrite magnet
- Sensitivity: 90 dB / W / m
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 20k Hz
- Cutout Diameter: 3-5/8inch
- Mounting Depth: 1-11/16inch
UPC Code 019048205117
The Kenwood KFC-1665S 6.5" 2-way car coaxial speakers can handle 300 watts of MAX power per pair and 30 watt of RMS power per pair. They feature a 1" balance dome tweeter with a 6.5" PP cone. Also, the steel black basket reduces noise cancellation to help you achieve superior sound. The Kenwood KFC-1665S makes for a great option when upgrading from your factory speakers
- 6.5" Sport Series 2-Way Flush Mount Car Speakers
- Power Handling: Peak: 300 watts / RMS: 30 watts
- 6-1/2" polypropylene cone
- 1" balanced dome tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 35-22,000 Hz
- Top-mount Depth: 1-3/4"
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Polypropylene woofer with treated cloth suround
- Grilles included
UPC Code 019048204998
EnrockAudio 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
This 16-gague speaker wire with spool from EnrockBasics lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers.
One side of the wire is marked with a white line, making it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity and get your audio system set up properly
Easy to Use
The EnrockAudio 16-gauge Speaker Wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 799861390381