5.25" 250W Kenwood 2Way Speakers,50FT Speaker Wire 6.5"Flush Mount 300W Speakers
The Kenwood KFC-C1355S 5.25 Inch 2-way car speakers can handle 250 watts of MAX power, 30 watts of RMS power and a 4 ohm impedance.
Kenwood KFC-C1355S Dual-Cone Speakers give you the quality you're looking for to improve your car audio experience. The par features a powerful woofer with a polypropylene cone that moves low frequency sounds with ease, while also resisting mildew, moisture and mold. This 5.25" speakers with 250W max power are sure to add a serious boost to your sound. Quality design ensures long-lasting performance.
- Power Handling: Peak: 250 watt / RMS: 30 watts.
- Polypropylene PP cone woofer.
- Dual cone speaker.
- 1" soft dome tweeter.
- 4 ohms impedance.
- Resistant to mildew, moisture and mold.
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz.
- Top-mount Depth: 4.35 cm.
- Sensitivity: 91dB.
UPC Code 019048205063
The Kenwood KFC-1665S 6.5" 2-way car coaxial speakers can handle 300 watts of MAX power per pair and 30 watt of RMS power per pair. They feature a 1" balance dome tweeter with a 6.5" PP cone. Also, the steel black basket reduces noise cancellation to help you achieve superior sound. The Kenwood KFC-1665S makes for a great option when upgrading from your factory speakers
- 6.5" Sport Series 2-Way Flush Mount Car Speakers
- Power Handling: Peak: 300 watts / RMS: 30 watts
- 6-1/2" polypropylene cone
- 1" balanced dome tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 35-22,000 Hz
- Top-mount Depth: 1-3/4"
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Polypropylene woofer with treated cloth suround
- Grilles included
UPC Code 019048204998
EnrockAudio 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
This 16-gague speaker wire with spool from EnrockBasics lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers.
One side of the wire is marked with a white line, making it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity and get your audio system set up properly
Easy to Use
The EnrockAudio 16-gauge Speaker Wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 799861390381